No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is supporting me about my last exam before we can meet

Comment

I love him today because he cuddled up to me tonight! First I thought it was because he was cold but when he turned his back to me he pulled me closer and held my arm close to his chest ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because we're the male and female version of the same person.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because he is planning his trip here like craaaazy. He is so excited and he looks like a little kid with his eyes sparkling whenever we talk about his upcoming trip here! God I'm so excited to hold him in my arms!

Comment

He still loves me with his open heart, wholeheartedly, even when I'm weak, mean and hurtful or just plain stupid.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel like I'm the most wonderful woman in the world.

Comment

Because he just told me he bought a new blanket for me, when he really didn't need to.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love her today because, I got to work to find an encouraging email from her. Telling me how much she loves me, saying she has faith in me and reassuring me I'm not alone. How freakin' sweet is that!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                  Married April 18th, 2015!!
                  Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today for making sure we spend some quality time together after we came home from playing D'n'D last night

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he is really trying to cheer me up because I'm sad after he left to go home yesterday after a month together. Because I know how much he loves me and it makes me smile to know I have such an amazing person in my life

Comment

I love him today because he always has the right words to say when I need to hear it. I love him today because even though this is hard, we are finding a way and I haven't felt a moment of doubt from him yet. I love him today because I miss him deary. And last but not least, that I know we will get through this one way or another (':

Comment

Because he has more patience with me than anyone else could.

Comment

I love my girlfriend today because of the conversation we had the other day:

Katie:
                            I love you so much princess, You're the best thing that ever happened to me and soon I will show you exactly how much I love you
                            Me:
                            What? What are you talking about?
                            I love you too, hun. More than you will ever imagine <3
                            Katie:
                            You'll find out beautiful <3 and aww Amazing girl
                            Me:
                            So it's a secret then? I get so curious you know that right?
                            Katie:
                            It's mine and Sophia's secret :P And I know Sophia has told me but it's a surprise misses you'll just have wait :3
                            Me:
                            Ahhh omg Katie I love you so much but I need to know or I'll be tripping every minute, every hour, every day until I find out :O
                            Katie:
                            I love you soo much more and I'll give you a clue.
                            I'll be making us official <3

I also love her today because I'm making her a couple of gifts and they require a whole lot of thinking about her, and I keep coming up with new reasons I could only love her more and more for every day!
                            I think this thread is a great idea!

Comment

^ Sounds to me like she's planning a surprise visit?

---------------------------

I'm wearing a ring his mother gave me as a Christmas present and I can see a bit of his hair and a bit of mine (accidentally) entangled around the stone. Just looking at it makes me feel so much love for him.
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love her today because things haven't been the easiest lately with a lot of issues but we've stuck by each other and gotten through it, we are still happy together and in love and best of all the light at the end of the tunnel is nearly here

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                                2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                                3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                                4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                                5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                                6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                                7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                                Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                                UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X