I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
    He was very thoughtful and got me an awesome birthday gift. A heated blanket! Now I won't have to freeze in my basement bedroom during the winter!
    That's sweet! My boyfriend keeps saying he needs to get me a heater/heating pad/heated blanket for when we are long distance, because I get cold really easily and I keep telling him he is my space heater .
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I love him today because he told me that he wishes I was cuddled up in bed next to him

Comment

I love him today because he is worth the distance. <3

Comment

I love him for spending so much time with me, I feel just like im the top of his day, love waking to his sweet messages
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
            I love him for spending so much time with me, I feel just like im the top of his day, love waking to his sweet messages
            That*s so nice!!! You are so lucky!
            I love my SO for being who he is !!! I love him today for being sincere and correct!

Comment

I love my SO today for doing what needs to be done to get out of his "hell on earth" to go live with his family in WV and get healthy again.

I also love him for showing me everyday that he loves me and cares about me, even though we rarely do anything more than text and talk over the phone. Even 5 minute conversations can make me feel so loved.
              Live and let live, and live life alive, and let die when it comes the time.

Comment

I love him today because after 2 weeks of us being in crappy moods, snapping at each other, and me being an emotional mess, he proves time and time again that he isn't going anywhere.

I love him for loving me unconditionally, for always reminding me that what we have is something that only happens once in a lifetime.

Comment

I love him today because...

He stayed up late just to wait for me to out for work so we can talk over the phone..

Comment

I love him today because we're going to wear silly couple costumes

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He still hasn't shaved his beeeaaaard. I love when he starts looking like he could befriend a volleyball and name it Wilson.

Comment

Because he's my best friend. Because he's my sexy HANDSOME fiancé. AND because he's going to be my husband in 49 days! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

after 32 years I finally understand complex numbers and he's particularly sexy when he's explaining math(s) to me

Comment

Because of how absurdly grateful he is that I fixed some of his clothes that had tears/holes in them
                            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today for being so unbelievably understanding and sweet Never had anyone taken care of me like that when going through bronchitis (other than my mom :P)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he is so strong and caring and loving and wonderful and I could not ask for a better man. <3 We've had a difficult past week, but we are stronger because of it, and that's an amazing feeling.
                                started dating: 12/08/12
                                "i love you": 04/12/13
                                el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                                montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                                el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                                montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                                el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                                el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                                el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                                san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                                san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment