No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because.... of who I have become in the short time I have known him. Because he constantly reassures me that we will be together soon. He Make sure that a day doesn't g by without him telling me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am.

Comment

Because he brought me home cookie dough ice cream today.

Comment

I love him today because he is willing to put up with the distance just to have me. <3 that makes me feel pretty special.

Comment

He has been working so hard lately...

Comment

I love him today because no matter how many hours he's put in, or how much the day has kicked his ass, he always makes sure there's time for me, even when I tell him to go to sleep.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Because he spent the whole day yesterday checking up on me and cheering me up despite having a busy day and me being a moody so-and-so to him for the last couple of days.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

We had movie night together and he was so sweet and cute, and we think alike lol I love my man!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

He gave me cuddles and a bath after being angry with me yesterday and giving me hardly any attention

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He is just as excited about seeing me in two weeks as I am about seeing him

Comment

He was very thoughtful and got me an awesome birthday gift. A heated blanket! Now I won't have to freeze in my basement bedroom during the winter!

Comment

I love him today because when I was angry that I couldn't fall asleep last night, he comforted me and said he'd stay up with me if I wanted him to, even though he had school.

Comment

i love him extra today because he is doing so much effort in learning dutch! i feel very proud lol

Comment

I love him today, because he is my favorite reason to lose sleep (8 hour time difference)

Comment

I love him today because he makes me the happiest girl ever <3 Today was kind of emotional for me, and I cried in front of him on video saying how much I loved him.. He smiled a lot and said how happy he was to make me happy. I feel so lucky <3

Comment

I love him today because I can always trust he is there for me. Saying good morning to me first thing in the morning and good night last thing in the evening.. even though it is not in person, it means the world to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X