I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
    Because he's my best friend. Because he's my sexy HANDSOME fiancé. AND because he's going to be my husband in 49 days! I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
    That is so sweet I can't wait until I can call my SO my husband! <3 congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

Comment

I love him today for being so cute! All the things he said to me today, the silly fb time, and setting date night. He's amazingly loving <3
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he keeps me going. <3 One smile and my whole day is better. He's so very handsome too. <3

Comment

I love him today because he made me cry out of joy yesterday. And he was so cute when I explained to him I was not really sad... And he flirted with me, a lot, which I like. And he is considerate, but he is always honest. I trust him always on his word, I also appreciate that he will not make promises he can not keep. i also love him for being so relaxed and learning me how to be patient, and calming me whenever I get a little drama queen'ish
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because when I complained about the awful traffic he told me "don't worry, we're almost leaving this shit hole"

Comment

I love him today because he had been looking into something really special as a present for me, unfortunately the price was much too high, but it's the thought that made me really happy

Comment

he keeps me optimistic.

Comment

I love him today because he keeps me focused on the future, when the distance will no longer be an issue. <3

Comment

I love him today because he truly makes me smile more than anyone else ever could and because of the fact that he manages to do this even at times when the last thing I feel like doing is smiling! <3

Comment

I love him today for making me his babysaurus lol And the good morning messages
                      I love you Nathan <3
                      sigpic
                      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because although we argued last night over my insecurities he still loves me and calls me to ask how my day is going... and he has that wonderful cheer in his voice that I adore.

Comment

Because we're getting married in 45 days!!!

Comment

Because he looked sooooooo cute in his woolly hat on Skype this evening (he was just going out into the cold).

Comment

I love him today because he just confessed his love for me publicly on his Facebook page... Yeah it feels good

Comment

I love him today for coming to me... his flights have changed so many times today, my poor love
                                I love you Nathan <3
                                sigpic
                                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X