No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he supports me and loves me no matter what I'm freaking out about at that moment. I love him today because he keeps me calm.

Comment

[/QUOTE]I love him today because he's trying. He's not a perfect man but he's my man. The effort he's now putting into our relationship is comforting because any small step is still a step.[/QUOTE]
      That*s so true about my boyfriend too!!!! But sometimes I become sad because he moves soooo slow ...

Comment

I love him today because he greeted me today with "hey there beautiful". It always makes me smile and makes my day!

Comment

I love him today because when I called him this morning upset about another fight with my teenager, he cheered me up and the rest of my day has been fantastic!

Comment

I love her today because of, well... a triangle of all things.
            "Live, laugh and love. Always."

Comment

I love her today because even though I have not been available to talk much today at all she still manages to let me know she is thinking of me. <3

Comment

He let's me wake him up no matter how stupid the reason is and never complains.
                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

i love him cuz he sent me a little letter and it was so cute

Comment

I love him today because he's amazing. <3 and really cute too!

Comment

I love him today because, he was right and I was wrong, but he didnīt do a big deal about it (I would have :P) I should learn more from him

Comment

I love him today because we push each other to better ourselves. I'm very proud of him.

Comment

Because he wants to come over for New Year It's probably not going to happen as it's too complicated and inconvenient but I can tell how much it means to him <3

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

i love him today because of the way he always talks about our future. ^^ and ofc the way he was smiling on cam an hour ago.

Comment

I love him today because he called me beautiful out of the blue, when I had just woken up, hair was a mess, no make-up on, and as someone who is very insecure, it meant the world to me. (Also he was being SUPER cute this morning hehe)
                              started dating: 12/08/12
                              "i love you": 04/12/13
                              el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                              montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                              el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                              montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                              el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                              el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                              el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                              san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                              san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love him today because even the shortest phone call from him can make my entire day !

Comment

Working...
                                X