No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because we were talking about the upcoming holidays, my family, and stuff earlier and he said that he wished we had the money to go spend Christmas with my family. He knows how much I always help my mom out with everything for Thanksgiving/Christmas and how much I miss them so the gesture alone made me smile. ^_^; <3
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Hmmm..yesterday I met your family over FaceTime. It went well, everyone was very nice.
      You stayed in sight the whole time and called me afterwards because I told you how scared I was of that meeting.
      I love you

Comment

I love him today, because he told me I'm the only woman who can genuinely make him laugh all the time.

Comment

I love him today because he agreed to live with me in a house full of hedgehogs.

Comment

Because I can relax with him and we make each others' life less boring and he plays with his new haircut like a little boy
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because we just spent a good dime on imported American products for Thanksgiving and he didn't complain even once!!

Comment

I love him today because he fell asleep on Skype with me last night. He said to me he'd never do it, but he was so tired and was trying to stay up to talk with me.
                It's so fun to try talk to them when they're half asleep.
                Bless him..

Comment

I love him today (and everyday) because he is supporting me in finishing my university studies and getting the degree and because he is working his pretty ass off to save enough money for us to be secured when we finally move together <3

Comment

I love him today because he is getting my kids an awesome present for Christmas (which I will be able to enjoy too)

Comment

I love him today because of the words he said the other day. They made my heart swell full of love. I'm more and more in love with him with each passing day.
                      started dating: 12/08/12
                      "i love you": 04/12/13
                      el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                      montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                      el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                      montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                      el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                      el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                      el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                      san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                      san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love him today because after I misunderstood his actions and words, he told me it's because he's staying strong for me. Basically, he's doing something for me that I struggle to do for myself. He's my rock and I would be lost without him

Comment

I love him today (I'm only saying today because it was after midnight, though really it was yesterday) because he sent a lovely email to my Mum promising to take good care of me.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                          Started Dating - 08.11.12
                          First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                          Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          22 / 60

Comment

I love him today for how he looks at me right after he kisses me. I love his warm and happy smile and the look in his eyes. I also love him today for what he did for me and for us. He is just amazing!

Comment

I love him today because he takes the time to listen to my worries and stands by my side.
                              Reassuring me I don't have to go through anything by myself.

Comment

I love him today because he is my rock. I couldn't get through this without him. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X