No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is so smart and hard-working and I admire him so much.
    sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he calls me randomly at night (the best) or during the day just to hear my voice and tell me that he loves me.
      sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he made me laugh so much while talking on the phone just now. I feel so happy !

Comment

I love him today because he makes me laugh

Comment

I love him so much because I remember our 4 wonderful days
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because after a crazy day at work, I came home to a tuna casserole. Which was followed up by some bedroom fun and a shower before I left for my second job.
              "You want for myself
              You get me like no one else
              I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
              Even in the darkest part of me
              I am beautiful with you
              Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
              You're here with me
              Just show me this and I'll believe
              I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I love him today because he told me how much I mean to him, and that he loves me more than anyone else. Oh, and for being such a funny guy on the video chat.

---------------(♥)---------------

Comment

He did that thing where he looked straight into his webcam and the intensity of his eyes took my breath away. I literally could not speak.
                  So, here you are
                  too foreign for home
                  too foreign for here.
                  Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

I love him today because of the message he sent me this morning for our one year anniversary.
                    started dating: 12/08/12
                    "i love you": 04/12/13
                    el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                    montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                    el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                    montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                    el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                    el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                    el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                    san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                    san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Because eventhough he is tired, he spends his evening on giving me feedback on my first real architecture project that's due friday

Comment

I love him today because even though he is in the middle of exam stress (his first exam is on Saturday), he was saying such sweet things to me, and honest things, and when he said that he was sad at the airport 8 days ago because his love left, I just melted. I am so sad to be away from him and so happy to have him.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because he sends me texts like "on my way home to the woman who listens to all my ideas and shares with me all of hers. She makes me feel special and I want to wrap my arms around her. I love you amor and I'll be home soon."

Comment

Even though it's his birthday, he made me breakfast!

Comment

He hugged me tight from behind and said "I love you so very much!"

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because when I told him my train ticket drama this morning over text messages, he offered to pick me up form my school in Hannover, which is not that close from where he works and was willing to find another solution in case he couldn't and I didn't have money with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X