No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today and every day because he is just wonderful to me! I feel fortunate to have him in my life.

Comment

I love him today because since we got up today (on his time), he has skyped me three times, and it has been so good hearing his voice, after no Skype since before Christmas. He said we will have a video call later, too. He says he can't get enough of me today.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love her today because I'm sick and she took care of me last night. I'm so lucky. Starting to feel better too.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he stayed awake all night (he is three hours ahead) cheering me up from a stressful day yesterdy while I've been working alone on the night shift.

Comment

I love him today because he still calls me cute, even though I'm losing my voice and sound terrible!

Comment

I love him today because he changed his age on the gaming website we use because I was bitching about how women will flock to hit on him since he is one of the few younger guys there (I was tired and angry for other reasons and I just wanted to hug him).

Comment

I love him today because of the good stuff and even the bad, because it is all him.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he is the best thing in my life!

Comment

I love him today because he opened up to me about something that's been worrying him a lot. It will all be fine.

Comment

I love him today because he is helping me realize my self worth

Comment

I love him because he slept by the fire all night... Out in the garden where he Skyped with me. He is so sweet.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because the first thing he did when he woke up (even before his coffee) was calling his boss and asking for time off so we can finally arrange our first meeting!

Comment

I love him today because he makes my life better!

Comment

I love him today because he balances out everything about me.

Comment

He's helping me pay for my new laptop. I hate asking for or acknowledging that I need help, especially when it's things like this, but he insisted because we're "practically family" now. I feel so lucky.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X