No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because his laugh is my favourite sound. The way it fills up my whole being and instantly makes me happy.
    When he laughs his eyes slightly squint and his mouth is spread in an uncontrollable way, like nothing can close it.

I love him today because he is himself.

Comment

I love him today because he continues to surprise me with text messages even though I thought we would not be able to have any contact for at least 10 days.

Met in July 2006
      Dated very briefly in November 2006
      Reconnected in July 2011
      Something changed in August 2013
      He visited in November 2013
      I traveled in November 2013
      I visit in February 2014

Comment

Because I told him that I think that one of my coursemates is hitting on me and he said to me: "well I mean I trust you and I don't blame him ha
        If I were single id try to hit on cool attractive girls too"

Made my day

Comment

I love him today because he wrote that I am his sunshine all over my picture (on Viber). He sendt me a marriage emicon, I wonder if he did that on purpose...
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her today because she surprised me this morning with a cute pic of her from work. And she had the most sincere smile that completely melted my heart!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because, even though he's sicker than I am, he worries about me and my comfort.
              So, here you are
              too foreign for home
              too foreign for here.
              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Because he is my eye candy <3

Comment

I love him today because when I said that I worry his feelings for me might change once I leave him tomorrow, he told me to stop talking such nonsense. He makes me feel secure and loved

Comment

I love him today because he took three, instead of planned two weeks, of vacation and will spend it whole with me in my country Three weeks together after 7 months apart, what a blast

Comment

Because he loves my cooking. Orange chicken with veggies tonight, turned out pretty good in my opinion. In my SO's opinion it was the most delicious thing he ever tasted. (His opinion might have been skewed due to the fact that he was ravenous and exhausted by the time we ate!)

Comment

Woke up to a leaking bathroom sink this morning. The boyfriend had to go on a business trip, leaving around noon. He went to work in the morning (which is about 35 mins away from here). He could've just left to Kiel straight from work, but guess what? he didn't!
                        He drove home just to fix the "problem". I was on my way home from my classes and he texted me saying: "I fixed the problem. I'm sorry about the little mess I left in the bathroom". Minutes later, I am almost home, looking for my keys when I heard my name. It was him! He pronounces my name in the sweetest way ever. I melted right away. I got to hug and kiss him before he left.
                        Oh and the little mess in the bathroom was literally so, a few spots hahaha.

Comment

Because he makes me feel like we're still physically together, even when we're apart

Comment

because he left me a video message saying good morning and that he loves me :3 so cute :3

Comment

Because even when he is in a bad mood he has the cutest voice. I don't know anybody that talks like that. And he is so romantic and nice. He even gets so serious about what he is saying that I go all : Oh no, he is going to say he cant take it and want to break up... Instead he will look me in the eyes all serious and say, like a little announcement: I don’t know how to explain how exited I am to come to you.

And because when he reminds me of how much has happened in such a short time "because we liked each other so much " I just laugh and blush and get all exited.

Heck, today I tried to persuade him to make his best friend fly in while he is there. I mean this woman thinks I am close to evil. She guards my so like he is her little brother (and he IS young enough to be my younger brother, too). And I want her to like me,so so much. Man, I must hate myself but I insisted she should come. I mean if he will move her or spend any ammount of time in Norway I need her to be on my side. I must get her drunk... So was like (Oh he is so cute when he says the complete opposite of what he said before : Oh, you girls must get together and plan the party we'll be having, you should all be friends on Facebook!
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because I had the most awesome weekend with him. And because he spoilt me rotten with (late) Christmas presents. And because he gets so well on with my kids. And the way he loves his own child. And because he feels and smells so good!
                                And because he did the dishes yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X