No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is seems so boyish and joyful when he looks forward to spend more time with me!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because it's our 4th Anniversary, and I've been thinking of all our good memories, the fun we've had, the ups and downs, the passionate moments on Skype, and above all the love we have shared. I sent him a Tweet, wishing him a Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary (our anniversary is on his birthday), and he said, I love you. Thanks for the memories and the good times ahead.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Because she looked so beautiful on Skype. She has put on clothes and make up just to show her effort to me. How gorgeous she looked!
        And I also put nice clothes on for her, we were both laughing about the fact that we both wore gray.

Comment

I love her today because, before she went to work for 4am today, she sent me a very nice email telling me how much she loves me and she appreciates the work I have been doing. Today is the first day of her full-time position at work and major changes are coming for us. She is a great motivation. <3

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him because he is so beautiful. And because he has seen me weak and he did not flinch. And I think he is brave to see my husband in two weeks.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her today because what's not to love? She's an amazing girlfriend and an all round beautiful human being.

Comment

I love him today because he understands and supports me like no one else does. He knows how to make me happy!!

Comment

Because she stayed up late just to talk to me, and she fell asleep in the middle of our conversation.

Comment

Because even though he has a lot of strife in his life he stays positive for me, almost always has a good attitude, and always tells me how beautiful I am and that he loves me <3

Comment

I love him because he is trying his best after our last fight and it immediately gives me so much more energy.

Comment

i love him today because it is really an effort to travel thousand miles within four months of not seeing each other. That he understands how busy I am. The mood changes I have. How a loving son he is. ☺️ Accepting my flaws and short comings.
                        Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

I love him today for the joyful, boyish mood he is in sometimes. Just listening to his happy voice is so comforting. I would not want to speak to anybody but my husband when I am sad, but I am starting to feel ok around my boyfriend, too. I don't quite understand the effect he has on me, but whatever it is, it is working!

Comment

I love him today because even though he has had a very busy day, he has been Tweeting me off and on all day, just chatting about his day. That makes me feel like I'm more a part of his world, and an important priority to him.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love her today because she told me she wants to take me on a date tomorrow! Dinner and a movie. She said she's excited and happy that she can finally be able to do that. She's so sweet! I'm really excited!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him because he was so
                                wonderful with my children last weekend. He was genuinely interested in talking to them and spoke to them like young adults! He even played football with my son, who was thrilled. They are looking forward to his next visit next month and that makes me happy!
                                sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X