I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
    I love him today because he puts up with my sadness and my bad moods, lets me talk them out, and makes me feel appreciated no matter what.
    This is exactly what I wanted to say about my SO! He can always cheer me up, and never makes me feel bad for feeling down about something. And he never ever gets mad at me for it either.

Comment

I love her today because she was extra lovey last night. It always makes me giddy. hehe

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because even when he struggles with finding the right thing to say, he succeeds eventually, and he knows how to remind me of better times and how good we've been for each other.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Because he's pushing his boundaries for our future together.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love her cause she make me feel so special, so handsome and we are realy connected even with the distance and our differences.

Comment

I love him today because...
              He makes me feel so special, and always calls me Janu. <3 He worries about my getting enough sleep at night, because he knows I will stay up all night just to talk to him. He always wins the playful arguments with 'Kitten... Please get some sleep.' I love it when he calls me kitten. <3 I also love it when he speaks Arabic or Urdu to me... *melts* He read an Urdu poem outloud to me once, just so I could hear the language. He had me hypnotized... <3

Comment

I love him today because he's such a ridiculous goofball. He makes me laugh.
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I love him today because he's already in house-husband mode. I started folding laundry and he says "Stop, I'll do that tomorrow" When I protested he insisted. Then he made my lunch for tomorrow.

Comment

I love him because he's a complete dork, just like me =)
                    He makes me happy and is a complete sweetheart. Plus, THE day he came home he called me, I was the first person (I think) that he said that he was back to, even before he went to go see his mom.
                    I thank heaven that my prayers were answered. His safety in that month was all I truly cared about/thought about. I'm happy he's back.
                    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love her today because we both foresee the use of benches in our future.

Comment

He makes me feel like I haven't felt in a very long time.

Comment

He loves me even when I'm period crazy

Comment

I love his today because he is just gorgious, and he makes my feet tingle. He is sturdy, and yet open. Yesterday I missed him so much I cried listening to a sad love song. I had a dream about him this night, I have no idea about what, when I woke up I was glad he was in it. I love him because he is so happy in our flat. I love that fact that something I did could make him happy.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because regardless of what time he has work or when he has a shift, he always makes sures to update me every so often so my anxiety doesn't build up. And I love him today because even just being able to stare at him on Skype before bed, with us facing each other still makes it feel like we're closer, I just love the way he likes to involve me in anything he can. Even when he cooks his dinner, he lets me watch on Skype and I can't wait to try more of his home-cooking in the future because it looks delicious!

Comment

I love him today, because he gets clingy sometimes. It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm to know he needs me this much ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X