No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today for no particular reason. I just simply do.

Comment

I love him today because even as we said goodbye yesterday, he reassured me that everything would be alright.
      And as hard as it was to leave, I know that we will be together again soon. <3

Comment

Just a few hours ago I was informed that my parents got into a car accident and they are both in a hospital. Thank god they are going to be okay, but according to the person I spoke to, they will need to stay there few days, so I need to head back home to take care of my siblings unless they will get back. And even though I didn't ask my SO to go with me, he decided to go to help me and support me. He's just great! <3

Comment

He makes plans for the future with me big and small things to look forward to with him, always fill my heart with music!

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel appreciated for all the little things I do

Comment

Originally posted by talim View Post
              Just a few hours ago I was informed that my parents got into a car accident and they are both in a hospital. Thank god they are going to be okay, but according to the person I spoke to, they will need to stay there few days, so I need to head back home to take care of my siblings unless they will get back. And even though I didn't ask my SO to go with me, he decided to go to help me and support me. He's just great! <3
              Ugh I'm so sorry. Glad they're alright and I hope they recover quickly.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I´m glad they are all right and pray for lots of strength for you all.

Comment

Just a few hours ago I was informed that my parents got into a car accident and they are both in a hospital.
                  Sending my thoughts to you all!!

...and I love him today because he takes care of his grandma
                  "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel loved. At the end of the day, he's always the one I go back to and he is likewise to me. I'm a happy gal!

Comment

I love him today because he thinks of the future just like I do, even better he's been thinking about me being in his future!
                      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love my SO today because he made me feel better about myself. I was having a really down day about myself and he told me that he loves me no matter what and that he always thinks I'm beautiful.
                        Made me smile so much.

Comment

I love him today because he fights his demons and actively works on not giving in to bad impulses, and it makes me very proud of him.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he is considerate towards my husband with his exams, and because he will let my husband come live with us in summer. I can't belive the guts of this guy, he is very brave to take all of this on and I love him so for it.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he knows I stayed up most of the night because of a tornado warning and sirens going off, and he wants me to sleep in.

Comment

I love him today because he dreamed about coming to see me and walking around naked to get an "all over tan" in the desert
                                "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Working...
                                X