Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because we played Portal 2 Coop! oh yeah! <3

Comment

I love him today because he shows so much appreciation for everything I do for him. I never hesitate for one second to cheer him up and be there for him when he's feeling down because I know it helps him that I'm there, and because I know he loves me for it too.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today, because when I started to stress and worry about visas and things that are still a bit in the future, he takes time to tell me that everything is going to work out perfect, and calms me down. I also love him because he stayed up to skype me before he went to bed. He always puts me before him, just like I put him before myself.

Comment

He voices his appreciation for all the things I have been doing this past week to make our new house feel like a home while adjusting to a new place, completing piles of paperwork and waking up early with him to make his breakfast and pack a lunch for him.

Comment

I love him today, because he skyped with me, and my two little cousins (5 & 6 years old). Seeing how he communicates and plays around with the kids makes me smile. He continually wins over my heart.

Comment

He pushed his bedtime back to Skype with me, even though we've done it nearly every day recently. I can't wait until we just just be together.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Because he is a gem, one in a million (or atleast 100 000 ) and he is mine

Comment

I love him today because I realize how much he is in love with me and how beautiful the proposal was ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he was my wake up call so that I could get ready for an early appointment.

Comment

I love him today because even though he is very busy, he called me 2 times on my way to the plane just to make sure I was ok, and to tell me he missed me in the sweetest voice. That, and his love and care for "our " kittens, and for telling me his best friend should be respectful towards our relationship.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because today when I called him even though I was in a bad mood, he asked me what was wrong and when I said the stereotypical response of "I'm fine," he told me, "don't lie to me, sweetheart," in that patient and comforting voice of his. I felt a surge of love and trust for this man like I could tell him anything and he would shelter and protect me through any storm.
                        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I love my SO because, even not physically present, she was always with me, both in my good and also in my bad moments and because we understand each other.

Comment

I love her today because last night she had to go to bed, she gets up at like 3am for work, but she wanted to stay up and be with me. She knew I was sad and she wanted to make me feel better. I told her to rest. Just knowing she wanted to be there for me made me feel a bit better.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because even when my heart felt like it was breaking today when I had to say goodbye to him, he still made me laugh and smile when I Skyped him from the airport. He is the best and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!

Comment

He stayed on FaceTime with me until 2:30 on Thursday morning. I was in horrible pain and crying. I ended up having a sprained muscle in my back. And even though he wasn't physically there, having him on FaceTime meant the world to me. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X