No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because even if we are entering a more stable relationship mode, with us living together and all, it does not get any less exiting. I love him because even if is so tired he will make sure to have some time with me. I love him because he is beautiful and special. Even the people who like him have no idea what he is like with me and how wonderful it feels to be loved by him.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him for so many reasons...today, he used his points to upgrade me to business class (he paid for ticket a few weeks ago) so I can be more comfortable for the 24hrs of flying time! I told him it wasn't necessary to do that but he rarely flies economy so he said he wanted his queen to feel the same level of comfort *he's amazing*
      Met Online : July 2013
      Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
      2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
      3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
      Proposal : December 2014
      Closed distance : February 2015
      Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Because he is so sweet and caring. I feel like a princess in his presence.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love her today because she keeps reminding me of how special I am to her and how I understand her.

Comment

I love him today because he surprised me with a Skype call. We were on chat, talking about the World Cup, and he suddenly said, Skype NOW! A nice way to start the day, even though the call dropped and I wasn't able to get back. We have been having so much fun with World Cup.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because yesterday he called me close the end of work, even if we had agreed not to be in contactthat day because of his busy scedule. He called just to say he was bored without me (as opposed to when I joined him for all his shifts last week). I love knowing he can go to sleep and think about us.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her because she pushed me to talk about the stuff with my dad and how it makes me feel. And she made sure I knew that the problem isn't me, it's him.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he's trying hard to get everything in order for my arrival . He has hired a temporary employee so he will have a bit more time to spend with me while I am there.
                  Met Online : July 2013
                  Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                  2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                  3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                  Proposal : December 2014
                  Closed distance : February 2015
                  Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today, because he is apart of who I am now. I am not me, without him. And I know he feels the same way. So, I guess I love him today, because he has done an amazing job letting me know what I mean to him. He is such an amazing man.

Comment

This sounds a bit messed up but he took that personality quiz and read the description of his "Analytical Thinker" and said to me, "Baby, at least you already know I am going to forget our wedding anniversary."

That just put a big smile on my face. I don't mind a husband that forget our anniversary as long as it is him. On that note, thanks to the quiz, I will make a mental note when the time comes to remind him a few days in advance. LOL.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because I've yet to leave for my graduate studies in Texas but he's completely supportive and confident in making our relationship work despite how hard it's going to be with him staying in Indiana after starting a new job 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Because I sent him out to buy me sanitary pads and he brought me panty liners instead. So cute
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because I had a nightmare during the night and he held me tightly to calm me down and help me fall back asleep :3

Comment

I love him today because he makes missing me sound so genuine. Admist his ordinary life, with his work and his friends and his relatives (his cousin -one of the many!- works close by), the cats and the house and the blazing sun, he simply misses me. I don't know why it touches me so, he makes simple gestures seem so grand.

Comment

I love him today because he washed the dishes last night so I could continue my OITNB binge.

Comment

Working...
                                X