No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she's so sweet that she felt bad when she typed a single 'o' in skype, because she thought it might be lonely, and then went back and edited the message so it said 'oo' instead <3

Comment

I love him today because he can be so bothersome and yet so heartwarming at the same time. He really is like an attentionhungry puppy sometimes and acts that silly to boot, and as much as I tell him to stop acting so foolishly, I love him a lot for it too.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he supports me in everything I do, and because I can trust him 100%.

sigpic

Comment

I love him today, because he makes me feel included. After leaving team speak (even though I wasn't even gaming), because I said something REALLY stupid, he begged me to come back, and didn't give up until I finally did.

Comment

I love him today because...
            He's out there risking his life for not only his country, but he's also doing something he loves and makes him happy. Which makes me happy =)
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

She's really nerdy

Comment

In order to stay together this last time, we have gone from USA for 2 weeks, to NL for 3 months, to Croatia for 2.75 months, onward to UK for 2 Weeks and back to Nl for 3 months with plans to go to UK for 3-6 months after that and not sure after that? We miss our family, we miss our pets( trying to get them with us, his parents have them) and we miss a stable home, but so far he is on board to suffer through the endless plane rides, and tiny apartments when needed ( like right now, ugh!) and living in a land where you are a foreigner. He has learned to appreciate how hard it is to have to be away from "home" all the time.

I have been doing this for 3 years or so, but he has now been doing it with me for pushing 6 months (so far) and he totally GETS how much it sucks and yet , he tells me daily still...........I love you baby, it is totally worth it. I could not possibly love him more.

I found myself questioning how far to push this, but each time I have him telling me, he does not care, we will be together no matter what it takes. He lets me know everyday, he is 200 hundred percent in this too.

Please let one of these recruiters come through and let us pick a country to settle down in. We don't care which one, one of the EU or anywhere in USA, or somewhere else, I love him because my SO has proven through actions that he is willing to go anywhere for us to be together and I love him so much, words cannot express.
                Last edited by Hollandia; June 20, 2014, 12:04 PM.
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

With the world cup and playing single player games, he felt like we didn't spend much time together, so we spent a whole day playing video games together and watched a movie. I love him because he shows me time and time again how much he enjoys spending time with me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love her today because I can talk to her about everything and anything and she always knows just how to make me feel better <3
                    Met Online: January 2014
                    Started Dating: March 18th 2014
                    First Meeting: 24/05/2014 - 06/06/2014
                    Second Meeting: Planning for 06/09/2014

Comment

I love him because he is not afraid at all to spend the summer with me, I am sometimes so afraid he will grow tired of my company, but he is just looking forward to have more time together with me than usual. And he has the cutest laugh, it makes me calm. He has so much faith in us that I feel guilty for ever doubting us.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He played on online game with me today Although we've been meaning to do it for the longest time, we never did until today. It was really nice. It was nice to do an activity together, rather than just talking.
                        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today for downloading all sorts of games overnight to play with me

Comment

Because he makes me laugh and is my best friend <3

Comment

I love him for his posture when telling about something bad. He just told me he had a horrible day and why, just wanted my standard reply and then said he was fine. I know what his work is like, he doesn't have to explain in details. He doesn't whine but he doesn't keep it in either. He just gets it off his chest very quickly and then he is done.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He can get cranky when editing, so when he heard I was getting more and more irritated with him telling me I made mistakes when I simply typed what he said, he suddenly was like "I have this sensation in my heart.." "Are you okay?" "Yeah.. it's this overwhelming love I feel for you that just wants to burst out".

Comment

Working...
                                X