No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he was such a gentleman and accepts me as i am with all my flaws and said he will never ever leave me

Comment

I love him today because I admitting to doing something absolutely ridiculous and child-like even for me and then quickly backtracked and said I was embarrassed to have admitted it, only to get, "No sweetie. You are the sweetest most adorable little thing and I don't want you to change one bit ><". The fact he loves how dorky I can be makes me grin past my ears.
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because I been having a real shitty time recently (hence my disappearance from here of late) and he been texting me all day with lots of words of encouragement

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
        Second visit scheduled May 2013
        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

I love him today because he took me out to eat and then proceeded to discuss our future wedding during the whole car ride home. Then once we got home and he had to leave to go to his parents' house he couldn't stop kissing me goodbye. I love it when he's sweet :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because he trusts me implicitly.

Comment

Originally posted by efish1042 View Post
              I love him today because he trusts me implicitly.
              I agree with this one so much for today. I love him because he embraces all parts of my personality and is okay with me being myself, even though I would understand if he was uncomfortable.

I also love him today simply because he's freaking adorable when he's just woken up. :3

Comment

I love him today because we know each other better than either of us ever thought possible <3

Comment

I love him today because he called so many times just to tell me he loved me, and he literally has done EVERYTHING for me. I can't believe I'm seeing him in 2 weeks!!!!!
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he supports me even when I don't want to be supported.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

Bc it's almost been 4 years but it still feels like month 1 ....
                      sigpic
                      Not to get clever
                      but with you I see forever
                      But whatever it is,
                      Here's to you,
                      I Love You Kid...

Comment

I love him today because he started crying when we talked about what would happen if the plane crashed :P <3. We're having such a nice cuddly day today and it feels like it did when we first fell in love.

Comment

I love him today because he openly discussed our wedding plans with me this weekend while we were at a friend's wedding.

And because it was continuously "when we get married" and "at our wedding" and even "our car". (it is technically my car, but i'm okay with him calling it "our car"!)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because of how sexy he is when he talks business.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he is my perfect fit, my soul mate and my best friend.

Comment

today cause he was soo cute the whole weekend and showed me that he cared! he texted me although he was with his friends partying.. and as soon he got up today he texted me as well to tell me how much he misses me! my cutest love

Comment

Working...
                                X