No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he said, again, that he wished he was with me to take care of me now that I am sick. I start to miss him more because I know it is true, he sees that I struggle and he showed that he cares on my last visit, too. I am fed up with this flu (although everyone seem to have hit fall hard in my town and have at least a bit of cold, my boss's daughter came home from vacation and gave her family and me this special brand of flu that sticks really hard). I am fed up with being strong all the time, for myself, my husband and him. I feel vonerable, I just want to be a little girl on my dad's knee. He lets me know that although he appreciates my strenght, he is not afraid of my weakness. I feel that I can be myself with him.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Oh boy..
      I love him today for comforting me after reading his most recent chapter ... lol

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today, because he called me while I was feeling really upset about school, and he said, "I wish I was there to comfort you. I've never wanted to move for anyone before, except you."

And then later he sent me a text saying, "I would follow you to the end of the world and back."

Ahhhhh I'm so lucky!

Comment

I love him today because he wants to build a future together as much as I do. He supports and shares my dreams and even helps me with it as much as possible. Its truly an amazing feeling when we work together on blogs and youtube videos and help each other out. Im so excited to see what the future holds!

Comment

I love him today because he's putting in solid effort at being in touch while he's away, and making it fully worth my while to stay up a little later. Instead of me staying up and getting a quick 5 minute goodnight (which would still be perfectly fine) I've been getting half an hour or so of Skype before we both need to get some sleep.
            Makes me smile and feel included.

Comment

Because he'd do anything for me.

Comment

He says I have become his life and I make him more determined to accomplish his goals so he can provide the best life for me and our (future) child/ren.
                Met Online : July 2013
                Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                Proposal : December 2014
                Closed distance : February 2015
                Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because of the little details he remembers and cares about. Like in his mind, we got together the day before I count, because that is the day we first kissed.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because everyday he finds a way to let me know that he feels lucky to have me in his life.

Comment

He still makes my heart race when I see his name on my phone.

Comment

Even when he's out late with friends he always texts me when he's home safe and says that he loves me
                        In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                        In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                        -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                          He still makes my heart race when I see his name on my phone.
                          THIS^^^^^^^^^^Just melts my heart

Comment

He always tells me about his plans as if we were living together.

Comment

The internet hasn't been working at his end so Skype has been crap on it's best day. He asked me this morning when am I leaving, because he has to stay at work later today and so he can Skype me from work when I get home I love him for been conciderate and thinking about me/us. And the fact that he is equally as excited about seeing me and counting down to the visit

Comment

I love him today because he has been doing fantastically at his job, and seeing him bloom makes me so happy. He's so skilled and so strong - All he needs is a little reminder sometimes.

~
                                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                                The hands of the many must join as one
                                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
                                X