No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because no matter how much he is drowning under work pressure with 16hrs work days, he finds the time to call or text - if only for a minute. Can't wait to see him next week
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him because i love him lol

Comment

I love him today because he's been there for me while I've been having a pretty rough last 24 hours. Today he sent me a series of pics - silly face, kissing face, one of him smiling and the last one of him making a half of a heart with his hand and the text said "You're my other half".
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he is eager to blend our lives completely; no angst, no trepidation, but faith in our love and the quality of our relationship.

Comment

I love him today because he is so special. I love that he will stare at me and not say a thing until the cows come home
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he picked up on my initiative last night

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he said instead of going back to the shared work flat, he will rent with a friend so that we can Skype more privately and he can have our cat inside for the winter.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him because he truly cares for me and accepts me for who I am/can be at times.

Comment

I love him today because a few days ago I asked him to pick his 3 fave pics of me and explain why he likes them. He picked 3 but didn't explain why. I teased him about it and said he's rubbish and doesn't read my messages and what hard work he is, just messing really. I was just grateful he'd picked 3!

This morning I woke to a text from him, explaining why he likes the pics. It was so sweet. He said about one of them that I look like an angel laying on a cloud. I thought that was really lovely....

He tells me he loves me every day, but rarely gets really soppy. When he does tho, he really makes it worthwhile, it means the world to me.

Comment

I love him today because he lied to me about something prior to us getting serious, and took the initiative to tell me what it was so that there was no secrets between us even though I probably would've never known either way.
                      "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
                      Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
                      Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
                      First Visit: December 7, 2017
                      Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

I love him today because I remember him saying that the cat is part of our relationship now. We have so much fun with the cat, and he is cozy and easy to please. I just look at him with the cat, thinking this is where all his good qualities comes out; he is playful, caring, relient og physically affectionate. I love him more with the cat.

Comment

I love him today for loving me so much. He told me he loved me so much and so I asked how much is so much. His reply "More than the imagination could imagine". I love this man!
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because I can really see and feel how he's gotten more confident about himself and his work. He does so much good, and was always so harsh on himself, so it's wonderful to see that going away bit by bit. He deserves to be appreciated for his hard work, especially by himself

~
                            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                            The hands of the many must join as one
                            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today for that little smile he gave me when he said he loved me after I brought him to work

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love today because he speaks about the present and future using the pronouns 'our' & 'we' and really notices if I use the pronoun 'I.'

'Our' house renovation is coming along nicely

Comment

Working...
                                X