No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is just such a sweet loving and caring guy.

Comment

I love him today because he finally showed that he is thinking about planning the details of our move. I am a planner and he is more of a take it as it comes. Last night, he was talking to my daughter on the phone and he told her how he has it all planned out about coming to get me and my things first, then we'll go to pack up his place in IN and then make the trek to TX together. I was so surprised that it had even crossed his mind, let alone that he already has a plan!
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love DN today because even if he's upset with me, he makes sure I know that I'm still loved. I love him because he doesn't stay upset and is willing to learn and grow. I love him because his love is truly unconditional. I love him because he doesn't ignore me when he's upset, and he (like me) appreciates dealing with problems immediately. I love him because he's romantic. I love him because he has a strong desire to help the less fortunate; his heart is soo big. I love that he has no idea how cute he is. I could go on... ♥
        From America to India. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he ensures that we are meeting all the requirements for immigration; always reminding me to save receipts and such.
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he is so happy to see me. And because he tried out eating the black of grilled vegetables, like a Norwegian ;-)
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her today because she brings out the good guy in me

Comment

I love him today for being able to walk me through what I needed to do to get the riding lawn mower going again. I am not any good at anything mechanical and I can get frustrated very easily when trying to do something I don't know how to do. He was very patient and understanding and he has no idea how much I appreciate that!

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today for this super lng conversation about the electro-magnetic field, waves and the forces of nature. He is the smartest person I know!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he is the sweetest guy I've ever dated. He understands me like no one else does. I can tell him everything and nothing will make him love me less. He is funny, smart, handsome and sexy. He tells me he is proud to be my boyfriend, which melts me. He makes me feel so loved and special. I am so sure our love will last a life time and it is worth every single sacrifice!!!!

Comment

I love him today because he put a garden rose in the drink he made me. And his body language makes me feel like we are really connected.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him because he does these cute things, like he put a garden rose in my drink, he loves to surprise me like that.

Comment

I love him because his voice gets soft when he says goodnight

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                            I love him today for being able to walk me through what I needed to do to get the riding lawn mower going again. I am not any good at anything mechanical and I can get frustrated very easily when trying to do something I don't know how to do. He was very patient and understanding and he has no idea how much I appreciate that!
                            My husband is very good at things like this too, and also very patient There have been a few Facetime sessions where he'll walk me through how to fix something!
                            In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                            In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                            -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by rhabdoviridae View Post
                              My husband is very good at things like this too, and also very patient There have been a few Facetime sessions where he'll walk me through how to fix something!
                              That's great! These are the times I get most frustrated with the LDR. I'll go off "You know, if you were just HERE instead of all the way in IN, you could just do this instead of me having to do it!". And he will calmly reply "I wish I was there, but I'm not. So listen to me and I'll help you figure it out." Sometimes I wonder how he deals with me lol

Comment

I love him today because he knows exactly what I like to drink and he gets it to me without me even asking. And it is not that he is pampering me, he is like that with everybody, it is who he is and I love that.

Comment

Working...
                                X