No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because of all the little things he does that makes me smile. He loves to pick on my height because he's a little over a foot taller than me. He just turns any bad day into a good one by talking to me. I don't even have to say why it's bad. All I say is today was a bad day and he does things to make me laugh and smile again.

Comment

I love him today because he made me a heated water bottle (in an old vodka bottle, no less) and hot tea when I was cold.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He's willing to pay exorbitant airfare so we can see each other for only 2 wks - our first Christmas/New Year's together
        Met Online : July 2013
        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
        Proposal : December 2014
        Closed distance : February 2015
        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Even though he's tired from our visit and only getting minimal sleep last night, he still called me this morning as its part of our daily ritual.

Comment

I love him today because he's become the wonderful man I fell in love with again after a pretty tough summer for us both. Also its our one year anniversary on Saturday, and I never expected to feel this strongly about someone. He's my best friend, love of my life and hopefully my future. I know things can only get better from here.

Comment

I love him today (and everyday) because I can tell him anything regarding my feelings and he respects me and so no need to feel ashamed. And because he is honest. And he accepts me the way I am. He is my friend

Comment

I love him today because I am still smiling from our conversation last night. He called me out when I was trying to keep his birthday surprise a secret and totally guessed where I was taking him. I loved laughing on the phone with him.

Comment

I love him today because he likes it when I call him on his shit. I love him because he loves the cat so much (and cats in general). And because he uses his extra free time to be sexually experimental with me. I love him because he shares Turkish websites with me and let me watch untexted Turkish comedy shows with him, so that we can establish that I know enough of the language to catch the drift and laugh of at least some of the jokes. I love him because he is so familiar to me and yet is endlessly fascinating.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he cares that I am sick. He comforts me from afar so well, I feel less lonely with him being there. I am so stressed out these days, it is really good to have the friendship side of our relationship, too.

Comment

He's organising flights again tonight

Comment

I love him for skyping with me tonight. He'll be here in a few days and still hopped onto skype to see me.
                        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him so much for never once starting a fight. The few fights we had, I started them. Granted, he can be passive-agressive and provoke my anger at times, but even so I am thankful that he is so much into keeping the peace. My ex could be passive-agressive but also openly agressive and uncontrolled, and come to think of it I realize how much I always hated that, and that I swallowed that very draining camel to be able to continue the relationship. It is so great to not have that.

Comment

I love him today, because he told me about a movie he watched yesterday and thought I would enjoy seeing it too
                            It's lovely to be on your SO's mind in that way that they think of you and what would make you happy/what you would enjoy.

Comment

I love her today as she got up early before work to Skype with me as she misses hearing my voice, It's always great to see her and I hate when our conversations end as we still have so much to talk about.
                              First met - June 2014
                              Became official - 14 October 2014
                              First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                              I visited Arizona - June 2015
                              I visited Arizona- November 2015
                              2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                              December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                              May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

He calls every morning

Comment

Working...
                                X