No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he finally got a smartphone and he's dealing with me making him download apps to play games with me and do things with me, especially the Couple app. I know he doesn't care much for apps/games and stuff like that but he's doing it for me and it makes me appreciate him and makes me happy plus I know he was having fun doodling on the couple app with me earlier lol

Comment

I love him today because he told everyone at his home that he's coming here for Christmas. Now no one can make plans and say they didn't know he was going to be gone. They will celebrate either before or after but Christmas itself will be with me, my girls and family. I am a happy, happy woman!
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he makes such an effort with me. Last night he'd got back from a long drive and was really tired. It was midnight my time and I'd stayed awake to make sure we talked once he'd got back safely. I was tired too, we both wanted to chat but were just too tired to and didn't want to crash on each other. We basically texted the same thing to each other at the same time. I love it that we are so cool with the situation and respect that sometimes the other one is too tired to talk. It's a breath of fresh air to be with someone to attuned to you and I love it that we are totally on the same wavelength.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't say love yet, because I haven't said it to him (and I won't until we meet in person most likely, unless he tells me first. We've only been together for 3 months as of this friday) However, I ADORE him because of how patient he always is with me. How he really listens to me and my worried/overanalitical mind. We haven't had an argument yet. our communication skills are unbelievable!

Comment

I love him today because I just spoke to his secretary via whatsApp and she says he's driving himself nuts trying to get kitchen renovations complete in time for my visit. That's all he talks about lol as he whips the construction workers in shape. Aww I love him so....
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he's the most supportive person I've ever had the privilege to have in my life. He supports my thoughts, opinions, dreams & goals.
              "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
              We became a couple in April 2014
              Our lips first met August 8, 2014
              Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
              Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
              We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
              Our "spring break" in March 2015
              Summer fun - June 2015
              DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
              QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I love him today because he works so hard on his thesis project that he forgets everything around him. His dedication and enthusiasm are so inspiring

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because he always reassures me that he loves me no matter what.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love him today because he cheered me up when I was feeling a bit down around lunch time. He stopped eating, came to me, hugged me and asked me what was wrong. Then he listened to me and tried his best to cheer me up and make me laugh. I simply love him!

Comment

I love him today because he bought my mother and I tickets to see Elf the Musical. I really wanted to do something special with her before I leave again, and this is perfect.

Comment

I love him because he's really trying to make the best of our last days together, and it's so damn sweet.

Met online: February 2011
                        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I love him today, because he always knows how to cheer me up when I feel down or stressed

Comment

Because he puts up with my moods. And because even when angry or confused he never attacks so I don't have the urge to attack back.
                            “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                            ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                            Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                            sigpic

Comment

I love him today because he's cooking me a surprise dinner on Wednesday night when I fly in. Won't tell me what it is
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because, the moment I told him I wasn't feeling well, he told me to just sit back and not worry while he runs my errands and takes care of food.
                                So, here you are
                                too foreign for home
                                too foreign for here.
                                Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Working...
                                X