No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he did ALL the dishes this week (Three separate times!) because he knew I was feeling stressed because of work! He is so busy, but he still made time to do that makes me love him so much!

Comment

I love him today and everyday because he completes me and loves me for who I am
      He is always there through the good times and bad times <3

Comment

I love him today because,

He practiced his English by speaking to one of my friends even though he is very nervous about making mistakes. He had looked up new vocabulary for weather from what I saw so he could ask my friend if it as cold. I appreciate that effort Every time he speaks to me or anyone else in English it feels like my heart is singing.

He keeps telling me that I will do well on my TEFL teaching course, he knows it's something I am nervous about, and he keeps saying that I will be 'brava', that I will do well. To stay calm. He believes in me. It's my first day tomorrow and we spoke and he told me I could do it. I love that he supports me.

I love him because he is taking an apprenticeship to gain a new skill, he's learning to make shoes!! he decided he wanted a particular specific skill so that he could support himself. He want to have his own business and not have to rely on anyone else for support. He finds it hard work, it's out of his comfort zone and it's a completely new skill but he is persevering. I have seen some pictures of the shoes he has made. They are amazing. He is amazing. He is working so hard and putting in so much effort to be great. He is aiming to train as the assistant manager and that's resting on the manager's approval, when he reaches a certain skill level, but he wants it. I know he will do it. I love his perseverance and dedication.

Comment

I love him because he begs for us to Skype and he clearly wants me to visit. He cares about my family and what goes on in my life. He worries when I am sick and is very sweet to me.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

he is the MOST unselfish person I have ever been with. Ever.

Comment

For being consistent lately with his good morning texts. I like waking up to my phone going off with the text message. I miss it on days when he doesn't do it.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

We started doing 30 Days of yoga together and I really enjoy it!
                She just text me saying she can't wait to do it with me when I get home from work.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He always manages to make me laugh, even when I don't think I can.

Comment

Those humourous little voice messages he sends me on his way home from work, because he knows it makes me laugh.

Comment

How he wraps the blankets tight around me in the mornings when he has to get up for work but knows I'll get cold, and then randomly gives me snuggles and kisses while he's getting ready.
                      So, here you are
                      too foreign for home
                      too foreign for here.
                      Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

How he sends me random pics of us and cute captions

Comment

He's trying to be more optimistic because his pessimism fucks with my anxiety and depression and shit.
                          "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

He's been my artistic muse and I've been drawing again! I've been in a block for a few months now, feels good to dive back into that hobby!

Comment

I love her because she's trying really hard to be happy and not so down when talking to me. i know how much of an effort it is to try be happy when you're not and I'm proud of her for that :3
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love him because he understands me, and still wants to be with me despite the fact my family wouldn't support it. He listens to all my issues and comforts me the best way he can.

Comment

Working...
                                X