No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think about the cat. I love the cat and miss him just as much as I do SO, but SO promised that when he moved houses in a few days the cat will follow. Then I can still see the cat too on Skype most days. My Turkish family...

One of the first things I knew about him, was that he liked cats and were kind to them. He liked cats, the night and bicycles, and his skin was very soft. That was really all I needed to know at that point. Seeing him with our cat reminds me of that first impression I got of him, of a nice, caring, introvert guy.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Love this thread <3
      I love my SO today..because he always understands and never judges me. If he's gonna be busy, he lets me know, with a message that he loves me and will be thinking of me. I love him because he comforts me when I cry, and tells me it's okay to be how I am, even if I'm not perfect, because he loves me flaws too.
      xClaryAsunax

Comment

Love this thread <3
        I love my SO today..because he always understands and never judges me. If he's gonna be busy, he lets me know, with a message that he loves me and will be thinking of me. I love him because he comforts me when I cry, and tells me it's okay to be how I am, even if I'm not perfect, because he loves me flaws too.
        EDIT: looks like I posted twice by mistake..how do I delete a post?
        xClaryAsunax

Comment

because if I didn't it wouldn't hurt this bad having said goodbye again.
          And because he is the best guy in the world!

Comment

Because he wanted to see my "wake up"-face and when he did, he said that I look beautiful

Comment

I love him because he sees a future with me. I used to be in love with a guy who said things like "in a paralell world we could be together ", in the end I was like: fuck your parallell world, you are just a coward who can't speak up about us!". It moves me so much that SO is nothing like that. He has integrety and cares about everyone involved. He is sometimes scared of the next step, but that is understandable. We always move forward. I love that. He makes me feel special, he took me to see his mum... He is doing so much.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love my SO simply because he is my heart, my soul, and my life. He ignites my inner flame, my passion and my strength, when it was close to being extinguished. What can I say? He gives me hope when 90% of others did not.

Comment

I love him today because he is excited to marry me and is being just a tad bit needy right now hehe...
                  Met Online : July 2013
                  Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                  2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                  3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                  Proposal : December 2014
                  Closed distance : February 2015
                  Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love her today (and everyday) because she never forgets to send me a long text every morning when I wake up.

Comment

I love him today because he always makes me a priority. Never had a relationship with a guy that made me seem so high on his list. ^^

Met online: 04.19.14
                      Became a couple: 04.23.14
                      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                        because if I didn't it wouldn't hurt this bad having said goodbye again.
                        And because he is the best guy in the world!
                        Quoting this because it's word for word how I feel right now.

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love her today because she's been way more patient with my atrocious internet than I am being, and she wrecked her sleep schedule just as bad as I did mine just so we can chat during the only hours when it works.
                          Met: Apr 2013
                          Mutual interest: July 2013
                          Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                          First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                          Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                          Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                          Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                          Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

I love him ecause he is genuinely upset when I get sick, wheather we are CD or LD. And he lets me care for him. We like to baby one another when one is sick or tired, and that is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
                              Quoting this because it's word for word how I feel right now.
                              You are welcome. Did you also just end a visit?

Comment

I love him today because I text him while he was at an impromptu family dinner (I didn't know) and he decided to call though I told him we could talk later. This would have been the usual time we talk. Surprisingly, he passed the phone around the table so everyone could talk to me a bit...awww...(not that it mattered that I just woke up so I sounded like a frog was in my throat lol). They were all talking about wedding stuff because he told them we'd booked the venue.

I croaked even more when his daughter came on the line. *covers face* I guess because I'm still a bit nervous when I'm talking to her. Ah well...it was just really sweet of him to do that... I love him so much.
                                Met Online : July 2013
                                Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                                2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                                3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                                Proposal : December 2014
                                Closed distance : February 2015
                                Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X