No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because... well, what's not to love?

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because he made me laugh a few times this morning.

Comment

I love him today because he's sounds so heavenly when he says I love you babe.

Comment

I love him today because he actually noticed and complimented the new shirt I was wearing when we skyped last night. It's a small thing, and it's not even something I really care if he notices or not, but it makes me feel special to know he's paying that close attention - especially considering how few days we've actually spent together, and how little of my current wardrobe he's ever seen!

Comment

I love him today because he is such a family man, and he loves being with my family, and they love him.

He really is perfect.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because when we went grocery shopping he convinced me to buy shark and now I'm so excited to try it!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because he came online to tell me he loved me and say goodnight.
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

he sent me such a cute msg in the morning and it made me all smiles ehe

Comment

I love him today because he got up when he was already asleep just to wish me a save trip and to tell me he loves me

Comment

I love him today because he said he'd be willing to only look for jobs in the town where I'll be attending graduate school, even if it meant finding work outside his field. I told him not to limit himself professionally; I want him to have a fulfilling job, and we're already taking a few steps closer anyway. But, I still love that he'd even offer to make that sacrifice.

Comment

Because he's always willing to go buy pintico for breakfast. Yum yum!

Comment

I love him today because we already skyped this morning (he woke me up ) and than he just called an hour ago again to say me that he loves me lot's....I like these small "thinking of you" things in between whether a call, an email, a text or whatever it just keeps you going and makes you smile instantly!

Comment

I love him today because we were barely able talk yesterday. Yesterday was one of those days where I missed him terribly and was so sad and he knew it. So when he was out helping his friend move things he took the time to text me and tell me he changed my name in his phone. From....My Baby <3 to The Love of My Life <3 It made my night!

Comment

Because he kept an earring I accidentally left in his car when we first met over 3 years ago. It's sort of like giving me earrings as a present.

(too bad I've since gotten rid of its match. It's super cute! Isn't it a fashion now to wear one earring? If not, I'm about to make it one tonight)

Comment

I love him today because he's playing Dungeons and Dragons with me and letting me be the Dungeon Master.

Comment

Working...
                                X