No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because when he knew we'd not be able to talk today, with his plans at his parents, and my family obligations.. he got up early and filled my mail box with the new CD I'd been wanting.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love her today because even though she was dead tired from her move she used the last of her energy to get her internet up and running. We got to watch a movie together and I got to hear her voice. The words "I love you" from her are the best part of my day.

Comment

I've had multiple dreams about my SO proposing, but today was the first day I had the balls to tell him about it. Instead of freaking out he smiled and said it was nice. I really love him for that.

Comment

I love him today because in this mornings offline message it had random (K)kisses punctuating it. He NEVER EVER in 14 years has used kisses anywhere but to sign off. He loves me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love him today, because he's staying with me by facebook and writing so sweet and long messages what I adore! And he gives me a faith of our relationship and his nearly coming - he's doing everything for me and I know, that the longing is worth my tears, because he loves! <3

Comment

I love him today because he told me he sees this elderly couple in his hometown that are always together, not more than one foot apart, and he said he wants to be that couple.
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

today its because i have so much work to do and i could talk to him on skype but he wont! he's ignoring me totally lol. I get easily distracted and he said he aint talking to me till tomorrow now : ( He's gone out to buy me these limited edition lip colors ive been wanting for a while. Silly UK doesnt do half as many colors and he hates shopping! He's gonna hate walking into ulta/walmart/walgreens to look for those lip colors i want nyahahha

Comment

he says me sweet things, in a msg he typed thank you for opening up my heart to him, and letting him stay there
                  awww <3 i m over the moon

Comment

I love him today as we managed to talk openly about my job situation and he for the first time expressed his opinion in this matter which was really helfpul and so relieving to hear!!!

Comment

I love him today for being honest with me.

Comment

I love him today because last night, while we were watching Looney Toons, I fell asleep in his arms. He moved the couch back against the wall, got my rubber bands for my braces and made me put them in (even though he knows I hate them) and took my glasses off so I wouldn't break them before tucking me in. That boy is so good to me. :3

Comment

I love him today for spending 20 mins on the phone with me even though it was his sleepy time.

Comment

Because he stayed up on Skype late last night even though he had to work today

Comment

I love him today because he told me he can stand a few hours apart when I'm sleeping, but the last few hours are pure torture because he misses me so much. I feel the same way when he's sleeping...so close to falling asleep in his arms again!
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

i love her today because how excited she gets over the littlest things

Comment

Working...
                                X