No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, because he kept messaging me to make sure I was okay because of finals stress, and t, even when I had snot bubbles and looked like shit, he told me I was so beautiful.

There is NO better man that him. I love him so much!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him so so so so so much today because I was panicking about something and I called him in the middle of the night. He both answered his phone and stayed awake to calm me down. Doesn't sound like much, but he has a habit of falling asleep when I need him. I'm so proud and so grateful he stayed awake today :3.

Comment

I love him today because last night I got up the guts to tell him that I had a hunch about why he hasn't proposed yet. My hunch was that even though he can afford a ring (as long as it's $30 or less), he doesn't want to buy one like that because he doesn't think it's good enough for me. I'm sure it seems like I'm thinking a lot of myself, but I really thought about why he hasn't proposed yet. I mean, he kept saying things like "rings are so expensive" and "i can't afford anything!" So I finally thought about why he might be saying those things.... and that thought hit me.

I think it's absolutely adorable that he thinks things like this-even though he never flat out admits that he does. Inwardly, he's a huge romantic and a big sap. And he is absolutely perfect because of it.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because he treats me like no one else ever has before. He makes me feel special. -butterflies-

Comment

I love him today because of everything. Just everything.

Comment

I love him today because he actually absorbs my passionate rambles about psychological theories and later applies them to situations outside of our philosophical debates and discussions. :P It's nice to know he listens, but more so that he finds them about as interesting and applicable as I do!
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he is so excited to see me, it's all he can talk about !
                Met Online: February 2009
                Feelings grew: January 2011
                First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Randomly buzzed me today with a 'Thinking of you...'
                  I love when he's so caring.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because we've recently discovered a new form of intimicy living it is amazing

Comment

I love him today because he trusts me enough to call me in the middle of the night to tell me about his problems, and tell me the next morning that he will help me fight my demons, although he has his own to contend with.

Comment

I love him today because he didn't hog the bed last night

Comment

I love him today, because we just spent several hours of uninterrupted (besides connection :P) call time together, and he kept telling me how crazy he was about me, and how proud he is of me. We also just made meals together (me breakfast, him dinner :P), and it was almost like we were there together in the same room.

He is so supportive, loving, and kind, it takes my breath away.

Oh, and I also love him like crazy because of what an amazing father he is.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because I woke up super grump after sleeping terribly. And he said nice things to me until that grumpiness just melted away.

Comment

I love him today because he remembers the details the stereotypical bloke is supposed to forget!

Comment

I love him today because he's positive and optimistic whereas I tend to believe what he's saying, but my brain likes to stress about it first!
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X