No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he dropped this in the middle of a phone call while he was at work..

"I just wanna get married already!"
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I love him today because he is trying to make changes. I love him today because we talked about a lot of our problems, rationally. I love him today because he calmed me down. I love him today because he told me I am going to make a great future wife and mother and he thanked me for always being so understanding.
      candi ❤ austin
      ღ5.11.2011ღ
      ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
      ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
      ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
      ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
      [/CENTER]

Comment

I love him today because last night I wanted chocolate biscuits, all different kinds. So we went to the shops and he enthusiastically encouraged and supported me... I ended up with over $25 worth of junk food (four different kinds of biscuits, two blocks of chocolate, my favourite coffee and hot chocolate mix) and he smiled and joked with the checkout chick while he paid for it, and told me he loved me.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love him today because he sent me flowers
          Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
          First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

he was so so tired, but he just logged in to say he is going to have a nap and will be back soon once he wakes up to have a chat with me and told not to panic and that he loves me <3 it made me feel so happy and special and loved thank you god for giving my pengu in my life

Comment

Spent the morning listening to a friend's rant about her boyfriend flirting shamelessly with random chicks, and I love him today because he is not like that at all.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because I admitted that I didn't get my ring size checked yesterday like I said I was thinking about doing, and he told me that I need to. Guess I'll go today after work!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because I'm remembering our date to a health food store, that was more fun than going out to dinner. I bought him pistachios (because he'd never had them). He ate half a bag by himself and only gave me three. XD For our anniversary, while my sister and I were looking at puppies in a store window, he walked two blocks and back to buy me a capo for my guitar. Saturday we played Dungeons and Dragons one last time before our friend left for Kansas, and we both loved it. When our friend gave him a starter kit, my SO had a nerd-gasm and looked like he jizzed his pants. It was the cutest thing ever. The morning that he left, I woke him up with a kiss and told him to go shower so that I could make his breakfast and he said "I roll and eighteen, deflecting your command, and I can go back to sleep." To which I replied with: "And I roll a natural twenty, going through your flimsy leather armor, doing nine damage. Now go get in the shower." What would I do without that boy?

Comment

I love him today because he's synonymous with freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                      THIS.

And because last night I had a mini-freak-out-cry thing and he listened and we talked it out. And then when I apologized for freaking out, he said he'd rather do this, every other day, than have me hold it in and not talk.

He deals with my demons so patiently... I can't thank him enough. I love you, Dylan.
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because....he is always there when i need him, he likes to cut me off when i'm rambling just to tell me that he loves me, and cause he is him. I love him to death!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                          Agreed, 100%. I'm going to go with this as well, for one o f the reasons I love him today, because this week I have been especiallly lazy/critical (lot to do, short time to do it), and he's done nothing but listen and offer support. I love him so much!

I also love him because he wrote me the two sweetest emails today. I don't know what I'd do without his encouragement. He is so kind, sweet, and I leave to see him in 5 days.

So happy!
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he sends me good morning texts every morning and on top of that, last night I copied and pasted a post I had made here (in the "Random memories with your SO thread") and he actually told me that it made him feel better, that he read it in my voice, and he felt tranquil after he had read it.
                            candi ❤ austin
                            ღ5.11.2011ღ
                            ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
                            ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
                            ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
                            ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

I love her today because she thought i said something that sounded weird, then proceeded to repeat it in a funny voice making me laugh hysterically

Comment

I love him today because he continues to be optimistic about our future and shares thoughts/ideas for future special occasions for when we see each other. He also continues to be sweet and tries to make me feel that the distance apart is only minuscule in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X