No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he made me feel so good by just being goofy on the cam. <3

Comment

I love her yesterday for always keeping things interesting, just by being her.
      I love her today for saying my 12 question texts made her day.

Comment

I love him today because I love sharing everything with him, and that the best part of my day is him.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because even though things are stressful with my family, he says I'm worth it
          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
          It's just me and you
          Put the pedal to the metal
          Baby, turn the radio on
          We can run to the far side of nowhere
          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because when we debate things like religion or politics, we may not always agree, but I always find his points extremely well thought-out and intelligent!! <3
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

i love her today because...i woke up with her next to me...just watched her sleep...and put my ear close to her mouth so i could hear her breathing...soooo amazing...first night together...and i am totally and completely hooked...she is the person that has been missing from my life for wayyyy too long...i love you hunni

Comment

I love him today because he video chatted me anyway, even though he was about to sleep.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he's been so loving! Sometimes we have days were he or im moody, but today has been just so nice, he was loving and cuddles this morning, and then we had nice day in between, sexy seeing him teach and dance, and then now, hes being all sweet, just an amazing day
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love her today for squealing when she realized I was calling her on Skype.

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
                      i love her today because...i woke up with her next to me...just watched her sleep...and put my ear close to her mouth so i could hear her breathing...soooo amazing...first night together...and i am totally and completely hooked...she is the person that has been missing from my life for wayyyy too long...i love you hunni
                      Aww! So sweet

I love him today because he always reminds me how much he loves me

Comment

I love him today because the thought of living together again one day helps me get through days like today.

Comment

I love him today because we spent our whole Skype date planning for the future, and it was awesome.
                          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                          It's just me and you
                          Put the pedal to the metal
                          Baby, turn the radio on
                          We can run to the far side of nowhere
                          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he's on my side, and I really appreciate the support.

Comment

Because he buys me chicken soup when I'm sick.

Comment

Woke up to a sweet text message !

Comment

Working...
                                X