No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he can calm me when no one else can.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today for showing concern that I had to travel 9 hrs round trip for a 6 hr meeting all on the same day and that I was dead tired.

Comment

I love him today because romance from him doesn't make me feel ill like it did with my previous boyfriends, it makes me feel warm and loved. I love him for being the perfect mixture of romance and raw, sexual energy

Comment

I love him today because he doesn't give up.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because we're planning on going to Gloucestershire (sp) when I go over there for my working holiday, spending time in the Cotswolds and Forest of Dean.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
              I love him today because we're planning on going to Gloucestershire (sp) when I go over there for my working holiday, spending time in the Cotswolds and Forest of Dean.
              The Forest of Dean!? *gasp* Harry Potter nerd here... Enjoy!!

Anyways... I love him today because he is working on allowing me to help him. And because he might just finally understand it doesn't have to be him against the world anymore. It will now be US. He is going to allow me to be his safe place. I love you Dylan.
              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
              It's just me and you
              Put the pedal to the metal
              Baby, turn the radio on
              We can run to the far side of nowhere
              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today beacause.. he sent me a txt apologizing for not really communicating this week because of his job (understandable though) and said he wants to make it up to me somehow <3. This helped me know that even when things get rough or we cant contact eachother, he is still there for me. P.S I fell for his compassionate nature and nerdiness <3

Comment

I love him today because he is rolling out the red carpet for me when I get there. I feel like a princess! And I get to be with him so soon!!! So excited, and I love him so much!
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he thanked me for being "the most perfect girlfriend in the whole world" and told me how happy I make him.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

i love him alot today because he listened to what i was saying, other than going away for along time without replying

Comment

I LOVE her today because she accepts and loves me for who i am, tells me when i'm rushing things. She's also the most loving, caring, and sweetest person I know. I can't wait till our next visit so we can take care of each other.

Comment

I love him because I get to see him for the first time in 6 months tomorrow!!!!! It's here!!!!

Comment

I love him today because even after we'd had quite a big argument, he told me that he loves me and that he will never leave me
                            No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because he's determined to cook me a fancy dinner this weekend, and he's in the kitchen doing that right now!!
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I love him today because last night he showered me with the most affectionate texts ever
                                Last edited by Malaga; June 3, 2012, 06:02 AM.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X