No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he stayed up an extra 30 minutes (it was already past 1am his time) on Skype because I wasn't ready to say good night. Another reason I love him today is because he made yet another step towards us being together forever. I'm a lucky girl!
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I love him today because we worked together for the first time today, and it was even better than I could have imagined. He is so darned sexy when he is interacting with others, and I literally just want to be his forever. I love him so much!!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he called and told me that he's going to fly me the (almost) 3,000 miles to see him for a weekend (I work during the week) !!! He makes me so happy every day, but especially when he throws surprises like this at me!

Comment

AliDance - Awww! Sweet!

I love him today because he is seriously one of the most sensitive, compassionate souls that I know.
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Even though I'm having a harder day today with the distance - I know all days are hard due to distance, some just seem harder... :/ - he stills loves me and is so good to me.

Comment

Because when I asked him to rate how excited he was to be seeing me this Friday between 1 - 10, he said 12

Comment

I love him today because he made sure I knew he loved me even though he was annoyed with me.
                Last edited by Filly; June 17, 2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I love her today, because she gives me motivation. I might be down, but I won't stop and I have to work hard so I can see her smile.

Comment

Because we're closing the distance today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Because he's like my best friend and I am missing him terribly at the moment.
                      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

^^^ THIS is why I love him!

He sent me this picture today, along with an explanation that it was stuck in the middle of the road, so he stopped on his way to work, picked it up, and carried it to a nearby creek where it would be safe. He has such an amazingly good heart! He's not a sucker, but he has a heart for people (and apparently animals) who truly need something! I absolutely adore him! (and those rather marvelous hands that are not quite in the picture... I adore them too!)
                        Last edited by dglynn77; June 18, 2012, 04:02 AM. Reason: typo :/

Comment

Because I had an awful awful headache all day yesterday, and he rubbed my head until I fell asleep.

Comment

When i came home from being at work 10 hours yesterday he had made me a birthday cake with the candles lit waiting for me to blow them out

Comment

I love him today because he talked to me on the phone last night until we both fell asleep and he made me feel so much better after the crappy week I'd had.

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
                                Because we're closing the distance today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Congratulations!!

I love him today because last night he was loving and concerned, but really respects my need for space sometimes when my anxiety gets too much to handle.
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X