No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because whenever he has a spare minute to chat, he calls. We text throughout the day, but hearing his voice is even better.
    My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
    It's just me and you
    Put the pedal to the metal
    Baby, turn the radio on
    We can run to the far side of nowhere
    We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

He called me as soon as he got the news that he'd been selected by the TV company to test out some new gadget. His love of TV is just ineffable. But his sheer excitement and the desire to share it with me right that minute is adorable.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

We've been playing massive phone tag since Thursday due to various circumstances and last night, we finally got to talk!! It was so freaking good to hear his voice and he sounded happier than he has in a couple of weeks, which made me smile. Also, this kind of goes along with it, but he really is so sweet to me, even though we've been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. His relief worker came in late on Thursday night, so he texted sorry about not being able to call, and he told me to not wait up if I needed to get sleep since he wasn't sure when he'd be out, that he loved me and would talk to me tomorrow. On Friday night, I missed his call due to being out to dinner with my mom. I texted that I would call him when we got home, but he simply told me that he forgot I was visiting her, to have fun, and that he'd talk to me tomorrow. I've been thinking about it today and it just makes me appreciate him so much.

Comment

I love him today because every time he finishes at the gym, he calls me and tells me that "he smashed it" at the gym. lol Oh how I love that man.

Met: November 19, 2010
          Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
          Made it official: April 29, 2011
          Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
          Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
          Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
          K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
          Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
          Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Because he loves me even when I'm acting like a cranky cat that's just had a bucket of water dumped over it.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

Because he listens to my needs and says "what is important to you is important to me" without any buts. Thank you.

Comment

I love him today because he stayed up late last night to chat with me on webcam; I could tell he was tired but he refused to leave until he'd managed to make me smile

Comment

He got up really early on his day off to drive his great-grandmother and her dog to a vet appointment an hour away from his house. He is not a morning person at ALL either.

Comment

Because even though it's such a small thing, he spent time looking for a way to eliminate certain movements on Minecraft that make me motion sick.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because I am trying hard to get out of my 'people-pleasing' behavior and I text him when I think I'm standing up for myself and he always texts back words of encouragement.
                      It's just me and you
                      Baby, turn the radio on

Comment

He's seen the worst in me and brought out the best in me.

Comment

I love Lindsay today because I sleep so much better with her, even if she's only in my dreams.
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

I love him today because he gently reminded me about getting my ever-flattening tire patched today. Because it would make him feel better, he said.
                            It's just me and you
                            Baby, turn the radio on

Comment

I love him today because he can always keep a cool head. He sees the good things in bad situations. As long as he holds up his word for some alone time tonight....
                              Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                              Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                              Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                              LD again: July 24, 2012
                              Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                              Married: November 1, 2014
                              Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I love him today because he's there for me. Once he found out what was going on with things here he has tried even harder to talk to me and has spoken to me for at least 30min. each day since. I know he's trying. I appreciate it more than he could ever know. <3
                                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X