No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's taking time for him. He's been in such a rut lately, which has definitely been affecting us, but the past two times we've talked, he's sounded a lot happier. He's going out and doing stuff on his off days and knowing he's making himself happy makes me happy.

Comment

Our conversations were getting kind of...dull... And so I mentioned the 1,000 questions for couples book to him as an idea. He told me not to get it. :/ I was bummed that he was not validating my opinion.
      Today he emails me a copy! He got each of us a copy!!! And he was going through it as I was on the phone with him, and he was even more excited about the book than I am!!! (and not just because of the sex section :P lol)
      I absolutely adore him!!!

Comment

He never fails to make me smile

Comment

He stayed up last night despite being exhausted attempting to fix my laptop for me

Comment

I love him today because he takes everything in his stride

Comment

I love her today for the way she makes me feel about myself.
              Princess, your kind words come so effortlessly ; I am consistently amazed at what an incredible person you are.
              You make want to be the best man I can be
              -Trepis

Comment

I love him today because we both want the same things out of life, around the same time. Our goals are the same and every day, they slide into focus a little bit more.
                My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                It's just me and you
                Put the pedal to the metal
                Baby, turn the radio on
                We can run to the far side of nowhere
                We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he was so patient with me when I was so tired. <3

Comment

Because tells me sweet stuff, me like ^_^
                    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

He reminded me about something I'd forgotten to get done for the kids and I think I only ever mentioned it once mid ramble........ he listens.

Comment

I love him today because he called me last night, after working 12 hours out in the sun & he has to do it all over again today, and we talked for over an hour

Comment

I love him today because he still called me last night on his way home and talked to me for a half hour, even though he had a massive headache. I just want to lay in bed with the lights off when I have one, not talk to someone, so the fact that he still called makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Trepis View Post
                            I love her today for the way she makes me feel about myself.
                            Princess, your kind words come so effortlessly ; I am consistently amazed at what an incredible person you are.
                            You make want to be the best man I can be
                            -Trepis
                            I love you each and every single day and am so lucky to have you in my life! You made me realize what I could have and was missing in my life. I love you so much

Comment

Because I woke up and had three cute emails from him in my inbox.

Comment

I love him today because when I got home from work, he said "welcome home honey" <3

Comment

Working...
                                X