Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he phoned me!

Comment

I love him today (and have for the whole weekend) because I'm here and he's here and we're here together and he can hold me and kiss me and say "I love you" in my ear.
      ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
      ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

I love him today because we had our first argument and we still like each other!

haha
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

I love him today, because like always when he's gone I feel like I'm nothing without him. He's the one who truly makes me happy.

Comment

I love him today because he's here for me.

Comment

He pulls funny faces that makes me smile.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me the happier than I could have imagined someone could

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

because he is patient with me

Comment

I love him today because he trusts me enough to tell me things that bother him and we can still joke around and tease each other while falling even more in love. (Okay, I know it sounds cheesy, but whatever XD)

Comment

Because he seems so happy at the moment and is totally singing in my ear. XD
                      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he never gives up on me. And because he agreed to join the forum.

Comment

I love him today because he loves me for being me....faults and all.

Comment

I love him today, because HE is everything. Today I saied him 'goodbye' on the railway station, but fortunately we can meet again in this week - after tomorrow (7th of June ;D) - I'm going to his place for a week and after that, he's coming back with me to my place for a weekend - our sweet railway stories <3 I'm lovin' them and I love him so much, much, much and more!

Comment

He's gone to visit his mom for a couple of days to get out of his state and take a chill pill and I told him to tell her hi for me. Thinking about it, I love him because he let his guard down and let me meet all of his family, spend time with both sides and get to know them. I'm the first girlfriend to do so, which makes me feel so incredibly special, and I love them and they love me. I hope I'll be able to officially be a member of his family one day!

Comment

I love him today because even though he reminded me to do a bunch of things and I forgot to do them all, he didn't make a big fuss about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X