No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's gonna make an 800 mile trip to go to a football game with me next month GO BIG RED!

Comment

I love her today because, even though I may not have gotten to talk to her, I can still hear her telling me goodnight.

Comment

Because I know he's not a morning person, he's grumpy and doesn't want to talk to anyone on his way to work, but he loves talking to me.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because the past four weeks have been the best weeks of my life <3

Comment

Because after you said some pretty shitty stuff last night, you realized you upset me, apologized, then told me I was pretty. If only you had made me a milkshake it would have been the best apology ever!!!

Comment

because I know he'll always be there for me

Comment

I love him today because he knows me.
                Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                LD again: July 24, 2012
                Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                Married: November 1, 2014
                Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I love her today because I had her guessing for ages on a song I was going to show her anyways.

Comment

I love him today because I am lucky enough to have him to miss.

{doesn't mean it hurts any less, though}
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because even though he's been staying with his grandparents, where they don't have internet, he managed to be able to Skype with me every day
                      No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

you always surprise me on how thoughtful you are about trying to find extra ways of spending time with me, even if it doesn't work out. I love you

Comment

I love him today because he remembers when my class is and texts me to tell me to do well. It's the smallest thing, but it means so much to me.
                          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                          It's just me and you
                          Put the pedal to the metal
                          Baby, turn the radio on
                          We can run to the far side of nowhere
                          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he sends me silly pictures when we've had an argument just to make me smile

Comment

Because even though we are going back to long distance, knowing how committed he is to me make it easier to transition to it again.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Recently my grandfather passed away and my SO offered to cancel his own plans for the weekend (which were going to visit his own grandparents who he hasnt seen in over a year) to come and be with me. I told him that I would love for him to be here and help me get through this hard time, but it was more important for him to go see his own grandparents. It was very hard for me to tell him that, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I love that man so much

Comment

Working...
                                X