No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's going wedding shoe shopping with me today! Even after insisting I do it with a girlfriend instead

Comment

Because soldiering on alone doesn't intimidate him at all.

Comment

because last night he promised he's going to take a couple of minutes from his day/night off to write my invitation letter I need for this monday...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I love him today because he takes the time to send me hand written letters, even though we talk on Skype and over the phone, and well as email. It means a lot to have him put the extra effort in, and of course I write back.

Comment

I love him today because he never fails to amaze me.
            started dating: 12/08/12
            "i love you": 04/12/13
            el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
            montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
            el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
            montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
            el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
            el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
            el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
            san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
            san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Because when I watch the video that I recorded of him while I was there, I can't help but to smile when he looks up at the camera and smiles while attempting to hide his face. <333
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he FINALLY booked his dang airline ticket to come see me....3 weeks!

Comment

I love Stephen today because today marks one year since the best year of my life began. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me; words don't do him justice.

I love him with my everything.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

This week was full of nice surprises and wonderful things for us. I love him today because he booked his tickets to come to see me in December and he will be here for almost 4 weeks. I am beyond happy and excited. It will be our first christmas together and I can't wait!

Comment

I love him today because he's changed his whole sleeping Schedule just so he can talk to me when i get back from class , also i love him today because he stopped smoking and drinking because he wants to have good health

Comment

Because he's adamant that his flat is our flat

Comment

i love him more today because he loves me unconditionally despite of what we've been through. and he supports me along the way.

Comment

because I forgot my bag of jelly beans there and he said "I'll save them for you " and he lets my mom get online orders shipped to his house so he can bring them here so she doesn't have to pay outrageous shipping costs/can get things that only ship within the US. So sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
                              Because he's adamant that his flat is our flat
                              Yes! My SO's the same way about his room.

Because he always calls me his wife.
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he's starting to like the puppy more

Comment

Working...
                                X