No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because we are so rooted in each other's worlds neither of us can imagine the future without the other one in it.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he's going to a friend's play just so he can talk to her while they're cleaning up and make sure she knows that he is "off limits".

Comment

I love him today because we've spent over 5 hours on Skype talking, and it feels completely natural, and I don't wanna hang up. <3
        Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
        Dating: December 2019
        First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
        - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Originally posted by H.Mikenzi View Post
          I love him today because we've spent over 5 hours on Skype talking, and it feels completely natural, and I don't wanna hang up. <3

me neither...i've only skyped a couple times before...but i am loving this...love hearing your reactions to things...and just bein silly.....

Comment

I love him today because even though last night's chat was stressful (about life & closing the distance) and frustrating, he makes it clear that it is the situation frustrating him and never me.
            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
            It's just me and you
            Put the pedal to the metal
            Baby, turn the radio on
            We can run to the far side of nowhere
            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because even after almost 11 months he still makes me feel twitterpated. I asked him tonight when we were talking on the phone where he see's himself in 5 years and he said, "laying in bed, staring at you" and that just made my day!

Comment

I love her yesterday for spending what time she was awake after school and work talking to me. <3
                I love her today because she thinks me quoting of Quetzalcoatl's story is a turn-on... >.>

Comment

I love him today because I got the biggest reality check tonight that my frustration with our not-as-frequent communication (at least, compared what we used to do, distance-wise) was not him--it was the damned distance. I can't wait until he wakes up and I can tell him sorry and I love you. <3
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
                    I love him today because I got the biggest reality check tonight that my frustration with our not-as-frequent communication (at least, compared what we used to do, distance-wise) was not him--it was the damned distance. I can't wait until he wakes up and I can tell him sorry and I love you. <3
                    I know exactly what you mean. It has been getting to me recently too.
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

because I woke up at around 3am and he had sent me a text saying "I miss you" and as I was reading it he sent another that said "So much"
                      I really needed to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
                        me neither...i've only skyped a couple times before...but i am loving this...love hearing your reactions to things...and just bein silly.....
                        ok...so correction...turned out to be like 7-8 hours of skype....lol...and i enjoyed every minute of it...i could never stop thinking of things to stop talking about...because new things keep coming up all the time...i love you baby...and even though i know you have alot of house cleaning stuff to do today...i hope we can find time to talk today too...

Comment

last night...while on skype...my SO and i were talking about future things...and bein mushy...hehe...i told her that i can see myself growing older with her...and i never saw that in my future with anyone else...including my exwife and we were married 17 1/2 years...and i told her i wanted to take every step through our lives together...sharing the ups and downs of life...and she said something that made me so happy and ball my eyes out at the same time...i asked her if she would be there with me till the very end...since i am 41 and she is gonna be 28 later this month...chances are i will be gone from this world first...she said she would be there with me...holding my hand until i took my very last breath...that meant so much to me...and here i am crying again...happy tears of course...but yet sad at the same time...she's amazing and so good to me...i will love her ever single day that i am allowed to be on this earth...

Comment

Because he's so cute when he's tired and we are on the phone. Adorbs!

Comment

I love him today because each moment that goes by without hearing his voice, I realize how much more precious he is to me.
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he can always make me smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X