No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because that one statement he said that I thought was hurtful turned out to give me incredible perspective.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he just started college and he's surprising me with his determination and his dedication to his schoolwork - so much different than high school! It makes me proud of the man he's becoming and extremely hopeful for our future.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I love him today because he always finds a way to make me feel better.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Because just as I was thinking how the stress lately is making him distant and distracted, he phoned me to spend the evening chatting affectionately.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because I'm home sick, and he checked on me via phone, email, skype several times today. He told me how much he wished he could be here to take care of me.

Comment

I love him today because he has an amazing family. Even though he is thousands of miles away, his parents & brother still have me over for dinner, ask me to go see movies with them, etc, just to spend time together. I love his family as if they were my own, and they are amazing for making me feel loved and part of the family, even when he is not around <3

Comment

i love her today because we just had a conversation about what i am utilizing for weight loss right now...and trying to eat really healthy...she is worried i'm not getting everything i need...which i am...hehe...but i can understand her worry...but i would never risk my health..especially now that she is in my life...i just wanna be here for as long as i can for her...and sooo appreciate that she worries about me...love you so much baby

Comment

I love my boyfriend today because he's always been so sweet,nice & kind to me and he's never fought with me ever. I love him today also because when he calls himself Ugly I am there to tell him that he's not and that I will kick his butt in person for calling himself that when we see each other in person next.. heehee ;o) ♥

Comment

I love her today for making this an adorable one month anniversary.

Comment

I love him today because he bought new flights (the wing-like parts) for 'my' darts (the 2nd best set he has) and they have the Welsh flag on them!! (I'm from a German/Welsh family). It means so much to me that he would think of me and include me in his hobby
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he makes me smile, every single day

Comment

I love him more than I loved him yesterday and less than I'll love him tomorrow!
                          This Monday I was sick in bed with msn on wishing for him to come online even though I knew he'd only be there in a couple hours. Suddenly, my love shows up
                          It was like he heard my call! It was magical!

Comment

Because I'm not going to wash the dishes because I'm lazy.

And he'll be okay with that.

Comment

I love him today because he texted me out of the blue today, and he almost never does that. It's those moments that make me feel so loved, even after over a year together. I'm so deeply attached to him it's not funny.
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today for letting me I should get her to watch both TRON movies (1982 and Legacy).

Comment

Working...
                                X