I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by londongirl View Post
    Cool I'm visiting v.v soon, he's at school there (home is a 28 hr drive, that'll be fun when I do Xmas with his family hah) and our unis have an exchange so I know a couple of others in the city too, I've been googling it like a crazy-woman, it looks gorgeous...much nicer than where I live
    I absolutely love Ottawa, but I find it difficult to believe that it's nicer than London... Smaller though, and, as such, less overwhelming!

I'm excited about you visiting the city. You will have to tell me what you think. I can't wait until my SO can come visit Ottawa! For now, I would love to hear about it from your point of view since it is kinda similar (visiting for love!!)
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love her today for telling me she missed and loves me, even when she can't be there.

Comment

I love him today because I love the way he calls me baby.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he promised to come and watch my graduation ceremony even though I'm still years away from that day!

Comment

Well ...'scenic' wise maybe, I live in South London so it's quite messy and grey here.

I will indeed, maybe even message here now I'm getting into the swing of this forum properly
            I'm really excited but of course a bit anxious- espec as he's still at school so I'll have to find things to busy myself, but I'm quite an explorer haha.

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
            I absolutely love Ottawa, but I find it difficult to believe that it's nicer than London... Smaller though, and, as such, less overwhelming!

I'm excited about you visiting the city. You will have to tell me what you think. I can't wait until my SO can come visit Ottawa! For now, I would love to hear about it from your point of view since it is kinda similar (visiting for love!!)

Comment

I love her today because she said we will not only have a bookshelf, but a library.

Comment

I love him today because hearing his voice on the phone at the end of a long day helps me to centre myself and calm down.

Comment

Because I saw passion and happiness over living today for the first time in a year.
                  { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                  Met online: February 2009
                  Feelings confessed: December 2010
                  Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                  Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                  First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                  Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                  Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                  Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                  to be continued...

Comment

Because he's feeling rather sentimental this morning

Comment

Because of the way he kept looking at me yesterday night over Skype.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he owns a desk!

Comment

I love him so much because even after I lost it on him for trying to make our lives a competition of who has it worst, he calmly talked about things with me last night and didn't get upset back at me... He doesn't make me feel like my moods are something bad he has to "deal" with...
                          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)

Comment

Because when I told him I saw the microbrew has beer for 50% off this month he replied "LET'S GO TOMORROW! I'LL CALL IN SICK!!"

I love my lush boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                              Because when I told him I saw the microbrew has beer for 50% off this month he replied "LET'S GO TOMORROW! I'LL CALL IN SICK!!"

I love my lush boyfriend
                              hahaha!! I love that!

Comment

Because just being with her can turn a really crap day for me into a great one. Seeing her smile when we first boot up the daily video call.. its the best. Nobody or anything has ever made me so happy as easy as she does.

She also has the most adoreable shy smile ive ever seen too. The way she tilts her head to the side and smiles, trying to not let me see her do it. You're soooo cute!

And yes, it's freakin hilarious that you wont let me see you stand up .

Comment

Working...
                                X