No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love falling asleep with her on Skype, and the first thing I see when I wake up is her and her mum smiling at me . I love watching you and your cat cuddle, I love seeing your smile or your concentrating face as you sleep. I would kinda like to do that every day for the rest of my life.

Comment

Because he makes me laugh from 6000 miles away.

Comment

I love her today for leaving me with a youtube clip of an acapella version of the "Doug" intro song.

Comment

I love him today for being a responsible adult
          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
          It's just me and you
          Put the pedal to the metal
          Baby, turn the radio on
          We can run to the far side of nowhere
          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

love my SO today because this week he made me feel so special and loved a e teddy bear bigger than me, and spoiling me in front of his parents <3 :P i love you penguin

Comment

Because I've been so incredibly sad for ..unfathomable reasons all week and after merely 20 minutes (which turned into 4 hours) on skype last night I couldn't stop smiling.

Comment

I love my dumpling today because he called me as soon as he woke to tell me he loved me......he just makes me feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside

Started Writing - February 2010
                First Visit - September 2010
                Second Visit - June 2011
                Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                NOA1 - July 2012
                NOA2 - December 2012
                Fourth Visit - December 2012
                Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I love my darling today because he stayed up for me and talked to me for awhile, then we fell asleep together on skype and when I woke up, I could hear him breathing and snoring softly in his sleep. It makes me feel warm inside, and reassured. I have been feeling extremely unhappy the past 2 days and he has been trying his hardest to cheer me up.

I love you.

Comment

I love him today because he told me last night right before I fell asleep that he doesn't have any need to flirt with anyone else, he doesn't get the feeling he wants to like he used to before, that he only wants to flirt with me. <3
                    Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                    Dating: December 2019
                    First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I love him today because his entire family was fighting for time to talk to me. And who won in the end? Him, of course.

I also love him because he asks me, every, single Skype session, without fail, to come back to Ireland on the next plane. I only wish....
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he holds me tight to him even when he's fast asleep <3 Makes sleeping & naps 10000x better

Comment

When we first met, I knew you were the kinda person who doesn't open up too much to other people about things. But today, you'll talk to me about mostly anything and ask me, us, my thoughts and how we can deal with things together. Not only does that make me feel like I mean so much to you, but it also shows me just how seriously you take our relationship. I always believed you were as into this as I am, but it makes me feel warm knowing you value me as much as I value you (:

Comment

I love him today because he makes me laugh so much. He makes me see the funny side in everything and I love it! I spent the summer in Hong Kong with him and we were lucky to meet so soon afterwards again. He left yesterday, after staying here for a week and we had so much fun again. It feels so lonely and quiet here without him, I don't really want to go to bed alone.. I can't stay sad for long though, as everywhere I look, I see him pulling a silly face or acting like an animal and I can't help but smile at the memory.

Comment

I love him today because he calls me "azizam" <3
                              First met online: June, 2010
                              First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                              Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Third visit together: August, 2012
                              Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                              Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                              Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love her today for getting the silly references I make in our nightly roleplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X