No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stayed with me until he knew my cat was okay.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

After a horrible day here, he started looking for jobs to come and live near me here in China... It most likely would not work out and wouldn't be super wise, but it just means a lot that he would even think to do that.

Comment

Because he tries so hard to cheer me up when I'm down. I've been pretty depressed lately and he's been very supportive of me through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyama View Post
          Because he's so cute when he's tired and we are on the phone. Adorbs!
          I'm definitely going to start using "adorbs"!! I would write why I love him today however as we're not having the best day (clearly punishing myself by reading all these!) I think it'll have to wait....

Comment

i love her today because..as i sit here in bed..looking over the forums..she is sleeping..and i can hear her because we are on skype..and all i can think of..is how much i wish she was right here next to me..sleeping..hearing her little breaths..and my arms around her..making her feel safe and warm..i so long for those days...

Comment

Because he made me / his bestie add each other online so I'd know someone a bit better when I came over to visit ....a small thing but very very appreciated/cute.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me look forward to the future <3

Comment

I love her today because she wants me to play dress-up for her with the new clothes I got this afternoon.

Comment

I love him today for being so dedicated to our weekly Skype chats... I couldn't be near a computer today so he used Skype credit to call my mobile phone on my lunch break.

Comment

I love him today because it's always so easy with us. That's the number one thing about our relationship for me--it's always been so natural. I've never been myself so much as I have with this man.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

i got a card in the mail today from her...with a cute little love letter in it...gah...i love good mail for a change...

Comment

Originally posted by londongirl View Post
                          Because he made me / his bestie add each other online so I'd know someone a bit better when I came over to visit ....a small thing but very very appreciated/cute.
                          I noticed your SO is in Ottawa, that's where I live.
                          First met online: June, 2010
                          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Third visit together: August, 2012
                          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

He woke up early to talk to me before I went to class !

Comment

I love him today because he didn't let me go to bed upset last night. Because he was calm and gentle and patient with me even though I was completely hormonal and upset about nothing!
                              First met online: June, 2010
                              First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                              Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Third visit together: August, 2012
                              Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                              Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                              Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                              Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
                                I noticed your SO is in Ottawa, that's where I live.
                                Cool I'm visiting v.v soon, he's at school there (home is a 28 hr drive, that'll be fun when I do Xmas with his family hah) and our unis have an exchange so I know a couple of others in the city too, I've been googling it like a crazy-woman, it looks gorgeous...much nicer than where I live

Comment

Working...
                                X