I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today just because.
    I don't have a 'reason' to love him today, seeing as I haven't talked to him in a couple days now, but I love him just the same.

I love him.. umm.. a few days ago.. because he wouldn't let me hang up the phone even though we had nothing else to talk about. Then when we finally did hang up he made promise to call him back later. XD

I just love him in general though. <3
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today bc even though i'm away on vacation in Florida (he's stuck in NY), just the thought of his smile makes me smile.
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I love him today because I'm visiting for the weekend and it rained today (which means he couldn't work, but had to go in to check anyway) and when he came home, he brought us both home breakfast. We ate it and went back to sleep... It was the perfect morning
        My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
        It's just me and you
        Put the pedal to the metal
        Baby, turn the radio on
        We can run to the far side of nowhere
        We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

this tthread is such a great way to start my day by thinking why i love this man so much
          i was practically joking and telling him to be scared of me, and telling him i m so scary and i can make scary noises :P and people will be afraid of me. and i was asking him comon be scared of me pleaseee :P
          he kept on saying haha nope you re too cute for anyone to be scared of you :P aaaw and then he said yes i m scared of you being sad for anything. thats the ony thing i m scared of <3 :P
          i love u penguin

Comment

I love her yesterday for being the reason to change some of the more negative things in my life.
            I love her today for calling me her "lovely hunk of a dork boyfriend".

Comment

Because he loves classic cars
              And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

I love him today because he called me at 5:30 AM his time because he saw my text and wanted to make sure I was okay. Plus we talked about our future today--me moving over, getting married, etc. It makes me so happy.

Oh, and every single time I say I miss him, he says, "Well, you know you can move back home to your husband anytime!" I love being his wife in all but name.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because we have a really awesome relationship.

Comment

Because he sent me a rare good morning text!

Comment

I love her today because she sent me a 3 page email that she wrote on her smart phone!!! I wouldn't have the patience to do so. Well, she doesn't have a choice. No internet in her apartment yet, so she has to use her phone.

Comment

because he sent me a text about an hour ago saying "Wish you were here" and it really made my morning.

Comment

I love him today because he's being so loving! Maybe part is due to the excitment of this job interview, but hes been so understanding of my feelings, so reasurring and so loving. And mhmm affectionate too. Im so lucky to have him
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because I've been looking for cute boots for the fall and when we went shopping today, he picked out the perfect ones
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because about 15 minutes ago he left to begin his ridiculously long drive to see me.

Comment

Because we literally have had the best conversations over the past couple of days. I have never been able to talk with someone the way I have him! I love him so much.
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X