No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he brought up engagement rings (just in conversation) all on his own! I've never mentioned it!
    I had butterflies in my tummy and the biggest smile on my face!
    It won't be for a while, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
      Because he brought up engagement rings (just in conversation) all on his own! I've never mentioned it!
      I had butterflies in my tummy and the biggest smile on my face!
      It won't be for a while, but still...
      I remember how I felt the first time he brought up a marriage-related topic all by himself!! I nearly died! lol

I love him today because yesterday he said he wanted to skype for 15 minutes even though he was feeling really bad (migraine from quitting smoking) and we ended up spending several hours talking (though I asked him close his eyes and just listen to my voice for some of it, so I wouldn't be cause for his pain) Several months ago, if he wasn't feeling well (physically or emotionally) he would have just shut me out. We've made so much progress in our communication!! <3 <3
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because he talked to me on the phone for over an hour last night, even though he is super busy this week. His voice always calms me down after a long day

Comment

Because I love his romantic side. He's booked us a lovely hotel to stay at for the weekend when I come over, with a view over the sea and the bridge. It'll be most beautiful

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he told me, "If I questioned our ability to do this forever, I wouldn't be involved anymore" because sometimes I worry that he and I together is too good to be true...

His confidence in us reassures me
            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
            It's just me and you
            Put the pedal to the metal
            Baby, turn the radio on
            We can run to the far side of nowhere
            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he's moving down to Galway and he can't stop talking about our future and marriage and everything we'll do together, and I just love him so much!!
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because we spent a little over half an hour on the phone earlier and he sounded all excited while just talking about random things and telling me how he was starting to eat better and is trying to be healthier in general. One of the fist things he told me was "I ate a lettuce sandwich yesterday!" lol.. which doesn't seem like much, but it's something big for a guy who usually refuses to eat almost any form of fresh vegetables. XD
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
                  I love him today because we spent a little over half an hour on the phone earlier and he sounded all excited while just talking about random things and telling me how he was starting to eat better and is trying to be healthier in general. One of the fist things he told me was "I ate a lettuce sandwich yesterday!" lol.. which doesn't seem like much, but it's something big for a guy who usually refuses to eat almost any form of fresh vegetables. XD
                  My guy said once he feels better about quitting smoking, getting fit was next on his list!! I think I may have purred or growled or something embarrassing when he said that! I can recognize that he is out of shape and still find him sexy as hell, I can't imagine how it will be once he gets into shape!! Oh my!! lol
                  First met online: June, 2010
                  First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                  Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Third visit together: August, 2012
                  Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                  Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                  Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because this week has been really, really awful and he reminded me that any time I am ready, he's got my spot in his room all set

Comment

i love her today because it is our 3 month anniversary of becoming an actual couple...and she was just here for a week...and all my hopes have come true...she is truly the only one for me...i love her soooooo much...

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
                        My guy said once he feels better about quitting smoking, getting fit was next on his list!! I think I may have purred or growled or something embarrassing when he said that! I can recognize that he is out of shape and still find him sexy as hell, I can't imagine how it will be once he gets into shape!! Oh my!! lol
                        lol. I really have no reason to do anything like that. I mean, him having more muscle and stuff may be nice, but weight wise he is technically underweight.. he just doesn't have the best eating habits. ^^;;
                        I wish him luck! Quitting smoking and changing your lifestyle to get healthier both take will power and work, but he can do it if he is determined enough!
                        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because even though he spent 16 hours at work because of a broken airplane, he still got on FaceTime with me before getting something to eat(and he hadn't eaten all day)

Comment

I love him today because he found the app for me to listen to my baseball team in the wild card game of the playoffs
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

because he was there for me when I really needed him tonight.

Comment

Because of his morning voice.
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X