No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sent me the pics of him holding a friend's baby, and no, it doesn't make me broody exactly, but it's adorable how gentle and affectionate he is.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because he loves my modeling pics so much that he thinks I should make a career out of it. I know the credit goes mostly to the photographer, and that at my age this is not something I can ever consider, but it made me feel warm and happy that he has so much faith in me!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love my SO today because everytime I skype her and see that cute little face and smile of hers I tear up everytime.

Comment

I love her today because even though I was half asleep when we spoke this morning, she still managed to leave me smiling and daydreaming about our future together
          -Trepis

Comment

Because we are so goofy together.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because I have an interview coming up near him, and he's going to try and take off work that day & come up with me and we'll spend the day wandering around our alma mater's campus/seeing our friends.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Because last night when I pointed out that airfare for December is going up and we may not be able to see each other in December since we can't book anything until we are sure his passport will come through, he reminded me that we had a plan B that would save a lot of money by having him land in buffalo, and bus to Toronto (where I would meet him)! This would mean meeting my family which is something I thought made him uncomfortable!
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)

Comment

Because when we were discussing our futures college-wise after I come home from Belgium, and he said he couldn't handle five years of long distance, he meant he wasn't going to leave me. :3

Which, logically, I'm not letting him stay for me xD I'm not going to be the reason he holds himself back in life. But damn. He called me his home. "I can't spend my life away from my home, if home is where the heart is."

Comment

Because he's here, talking to me. And right now I can't ask for more than that.

Comment

I love him today because he always looks (with interest) at things I have pinned on Pinterest for our home. He is always attentive and that means more to me than anything.
                      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                      It's just me and you
                      Put the pedal to the metal
                      Baby, turn the radio on
                      We can run to the far side of nowhere
                      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he has been so loving lately. He always is, but he's just makes life better every day. And his voice goes all soft on the phone every time we talk...God he just makes my heart melt.
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

because he forward me a documentary to watch while he's at work... I love how he "gets" me!

Comment

I love him today because he encourages me everyday to be the best I can be. Even though we are not physically together right now I know that his heart is with me and mine with him.

Comment

I love him today because he takes every possible chance to remind me how much this relationship means to him, how happy I make him, how proud he is of me.
                              I love him today because it doesn't matter how tired he is from work or how late it is, he always finds and takes time to talk to me. We don't miss a day!
                              I love him today because he supports me in the idea of learning his language. Every time I speak german with him, he says I am doing a good job, he helps me a lot!

Comment

I love him today because he surprised me on our 1 year, 6 months (and exactly 1 year until our wedding day!) with beautiful flowers, chocolates and a heart balloon which he had delivered to me. He is so thoughtful and good at surprising me. I love him so much x
                                Met Online: February 2009
                                Feelings grew: January 2011
                                First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                                Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                                Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                                Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                                Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                                Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                                Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                                Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                                Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                                Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                                Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                                Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                                Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                                Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X