Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because we were texting this morning and I told him I didn't sleep well last night because there was a spider and I freaked out and then I couldn't get it out of my head so I couldn't fall asleep...he wrote me and said, "Someday soon, I'll kill all the spiders for you and be there for snuggles after." <3
      Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
      Dating: December 2019
      First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Today I just love him for no reason and every reason all at once! <3
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because he made me feel perfect and happy and so, so proud of him because the past 2 days have been the best days of our lives <3333

Comment

He's flying back from tour as we speak and he managed to find time to Skype me from an airport between flights even though he must be so tired after a very testing tour schedule, a late night last night and sooooo much flying! I just wish I was there for when he returns home to cuddle him through tour recovery!

Comment

I love him because yesterday he noticed that I made extra effort in my appearance for our Skype talk!
              Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)

Comment

Because conversations with him are so worth getting behind in school.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

... he told me I'm hotter than a Naga Viper pepper.

Comment

Because he is always consistently there. He never questioned his feelings, mine, the relationship or the distance. Never wondered whether it's worth it and where does it all lead to. Never asked for space, never gone silent, never needed to take a step back or slow down. Never made me feel like he can't cope. Never a drama about how he feels. He makes mistakes too, but he keeps his word and stays true.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because I'm going through a very stressful time and he's still able to make me laugh and smile. He's there to help relieve as much of the tension as he can.

Comment

Because even though I am having a super bad anxiety day and in general being annoying, he is still being patient with me and allowing me to just have my "moment."

Comment

I love her today for being my 'Biscofficorn'.

Comment

I love him today(over the weekend) because he listened to an offer we were given and we talked it over and went through all of the possible outcomes and pros and cons of it together. He's practical and responsible.
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he's my soul mate ♥

Comment

because he just texted me a pic of himself at work and that tells me he is thinking about me! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X