Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he told me he wants to marry me

Comment

I love him today because two weeks ago (I tend to ignore this website when I'm visiting him ) when my baseball team, the Orioles, lost their chance to move on in the playoffs, I cried. A lot. (I know there's no crying in baseball... ) And instead of calling me stupid for getting so upset over me being so silly, he told me that the love I have for my teams and my city is one of the things he loves most about me.

He always makes me feel better when I feel idiotic.
      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
      It's just me and you
      Put the pedal to the metal
      Baby, turn the radio on
      We can run to the far side of nowhere
      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

... he can always make me laugh.

He doesn't forget to ask me how my history report is going and if I've read something interesting. And he doesn't call me boring when I keep making our conversation into a talk about facts, statistics and quotes about the Japanese educational system (my report subject). He even joins and tells about his own experiences ^^

Comment

...he never fails to be the first one to say "I miss you so much!" Plus, it's so precious that he is so excited about his visit next weekend!

Comment

...we have been together for 2 years and 8 months today and she has never given up on me and loves me no matter what.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he comes to me for everything that's on his mind.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

we spent 4 hours on skype last night, and within the first 30 minutes of our chat, we worked through the two things that were stressing me out the most. i told him, "this is why you need a job where i can call you... i wouldn't have been stressed out as much today!" he laughed and said, "i know..."

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Because he's my other half and no matter how stressful things are/have been lately... I believe in us.

Comment

Add me a new account everyone

Comment

I love him today because planning our first vacation together gives me something to be excited about/look forward to even though we're not together again yet <3

Comment

Because he appreciates the little things, that he has even thought about getting me something for christmas even though he's completely broke at the moment, and because he loves me.
                        Also because he has drive and ambition.. the things that he wants and enjoys are important to him. This may be for another thread, but I find determination, drive, and ambition to be very attractive traits. ^//^;
                        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he remembered it was my birthday (and I always mess up the date of his =s) and called me to sing happy birthday. It was so cute c=
                          He always manages to make me smile and laugh. Even when I don't want to.

Comment

Because he gives me awesome massages

Comment

I Love Him/Her Today Because... i was having a real downer night last night...just missing her...and despising the distance between us...almost 2000 miles...but she cheered me up...and made it so i could get some sleep...i love you my perfect <3

Comment

I love him today because... he makes me laugh, and sometimes it's hard to laugh when you are neck deep in college work! (:
                                Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Working...
                                X