No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love her today because...in a few short days...we went from having to wait 78 days to see each other...to just 30 days...i am going to go see her for 4 days...and i can't wait!!!

Comment

My Dutch man loves to give me Dutch ovens when we are under the covers in bed. LOL. It always makes me laugh.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because even when I let my self esteem get the better of me, he reminds me of how beautiful and sexy he thinks I am. Gah, I love him so much!!
        Last edited by kria; November 5, 2012, 06:38 PM.
        sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

[B]I love him today[/B]..... because he is super supportive and caring. I'm in NJ and have been without power and heat for a week and he is in PA. He calls every day to check up and make sure I'm OK and to make me laugh. I love him so much

Comment

I love my SO today because I had a bad day and she was always there to support me and make me feel better.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he helped me figure out what to teach in my physics class the next 3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by C_loves_L View Post
                Wow!!! Congrats. Baby plans seem ages away, and definitely not for another 6 years for us...but this is so awesome. Wishing you an easy and ridiculously fun conception.
                Thank you! We've been talking about it for awhile trying to figure out the logistics and all but we finally found a health insurance that will full cover everything and we're super eager to get started! I'm hoping it will be easy and the fun part is guaranteed

Met online: 1/30/11
                Met in person: 5/30/12
                Second visit: 9/12/12
                Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

BC as he was dozing off to sleep he asked, "we are they geeky couple everyone looks at and hates aren't we?" When I asked what he meant he said "bc we are always just happy around each other." I smiled and said they were just jealous, and he hummed geeks in love by lemon demon to me.
                  "You want for myself
                  You get me like no one else
                  I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                  Even in the darkest part of me
                  I am beautiful with you
                  Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                  You're here with me
                  Just show me this and I'll believe
                  I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Because as I hit another serious bout of depression, she never failed to check up on me throughout the day. <3

Comment

Because he surprises me with little things such as delicious cupcakes from a new cupcake shop in town And cupcakes are rare in Germany!

Comment

Because he is coming to see me in February!
                        And because he always makes it a point to work through fights/problems. Giving up is never an option.
                        He makes me feel so loved!

Comment

Because he may as well have been by my side today, holding my hand the whole time <3

Comment

Because he just messaged me on Skype to say I have a surprise be delivered this evening....Although I'm somewhat confused as I don't think parcel companies deliver between 8-10pm

Started Writing - February 2010
                            First Visit - September 2010
                            Second Visit - June 2011
                            Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                            Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                            Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                            NOA1 - July 2012
                            NOA2 - December 2012
                            Fourth Visit - December 2012
                            Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I love him today because he was so amazing last night when I was upset, letting my cry/rant over the phone and doing anything he could to try and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                                You should see how casually my GF and I bring up the need to poop. We just throw it around like we want to get a drink.

You made me realise how disgusting my GF and I are. That's why I love her.
                                Hehehehe. Same here. I think it definitely shows a deep level of closeness when you can casually share your grossest bodily function with your partner. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X