No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because... he wrote on his blog that I was the one who made him understand the meaning of love

Comment

Because he reluctantly agreed to give me a dirty T-shirt to keep, even if he doesn't understand, haha. ^.^

Comment

I love him today because he makes me smile even when I'm having the worst day, or when I feel like I just wanna give up, he supports me and makes me a much happier person

Comment

Because if I call and he doesn't answer there is always a logical reason for it. He has never intentionally ignored my calls, he always answers or calls back soon after if he can, and if not he explains why when I get a chance to talk with him next. <3
          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he thinks of ways to make my life better/easier/happier and he talks to me about stuff like wedding dresses. <3

Comment

I love him today because I love who I am with him. He brings out the very best in me. He isn't just the love of my life but my very best friend too.

Comment

He surprised me with a call before I got on the plane to tell me to have a safe trip. I know how much he hates the phone so it meant a great deal to me that he did that.
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because even though it sucks not having him home today, I'm still thankful that we made it here. (It's our one year anniversary..)

Comment

Because he left me a sweet message and then on my wall for me to see how he loves me
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love her today because even after all the fights, the arguing, and me putting her through something she really didn't deserve, she has stuck by my side. She makes me happy, she is the reason for the smile on my face everyday. Her voice makes me melt. ♥ She made me realize that I can fall in love, and someone can love me. Through our ups and downs, she hasn't givin up on me, and yes she's said some stupid things, that she didn't mean. At the end of the day we always make up, and forget the past. I love her, and she loves me, for me. She thinks my heart is beautiful. ♥ I love her today, tomorrow, yesterday, and for years to come.
                      Rona A.
                      &
                      Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
                      Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
                      Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
                      Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

I love my hubby today because

1. He just so damn sexy ♥

2. He completes me ♥

3. I love that he messages me every morning to say he loves me ♥

4. Of how committed he is ♥

5. That he's keeping it all together whilst we wait for my visa to be approved ♥

LOVE YOU BABY

Started Writing - February 2010
                        First Visit - September 2010
                        Second Visit - June 2011
                        Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                        Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                        Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                        NOA1 - July 2012
                        NOA2 - December 2012
                        Fourth Visit - December 2012
                        Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I love him today because he understands and fulfills my needs.

Comment

Because he's an awesome kisser, and it's all mine.

Comment

I love him today because I woke up seeing him smiling at me, and when he whispered softly enough for just for us to hear...well us and his dog.

Comment

....because I feel the sparks again

Comment

Working...
                                X