No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he tells me to not worry so much all the time. Cause I worry a lot.

Comment

I love him today when he told me that my dog was his dog too *.*

Comment

I love him today because he loves me. And our love is getting us through.
        My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
        It's just me and you
        Put the pedal to the metal
        Baby, turn the radio on
        We can run to the far side of nowhere
        We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

His cute movember moustache/goatee combo! I feel like I'm skyping with a handsome Spanish conquistador Think I'll ask him to keep it..

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Because I'm feeling really...weird...today. My emotions are crazy and my mind is blank. Not a cool combo and NOT normal for me! But he loves me anyways!

Comment

I love him today because just when I think I can't possibly love him more, he comes home for a visit and my heart nearly explodes. Everytime I get to see him I'm even more amazed with the man that he is.

Comment

I love him today because yesterday he was Skyping with my daughters and when they told him they loved him (for the first time!) he looked surprised, grinned, and told them he loved them too!!!
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because he was sending me a package (YAY) When I told him I didn't have any of my favorite mascara to wear when he visits, and my mom sent me the wrong ones (NOT trying to sound selfish! I only wear one kind cuz my eyes are sensitive), he went to the store, and called me from FaceTime so I could pick out the right one. He's so incredibly sweet and good to me.
                  I love him so much...

Comment

Because when I thought the rug was swept out from under my feet, turns out it just needed a good shaking out, and I'm back on firm ground again.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

He completely took my back when the site I used to mod at ( just quit today) were jerks to me he supported me whole heartedly. He made them look like total loser idiots while doing it too, because my man is hella smart and savy. God, I love him.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He sent me a text message with a picture of the New England sunset then told me he thought my LFAD BFF would enjoy it so I should send it on to her as well

Comment

I love him today because he hopped on TeamSpeak just to tell me that he loves me even though he was busy and had no time to chat. It gave me butterflies

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because every single time I see his face, I fall more in love.

Comment

I love him today because i got a wake up call at 6am, he called just to tell me he loves me, spent the hour on the phone, i got to hear his voice! Then chat before he went off to work, love him so so much, mhmm perfect way to start my day....although might go back to bed now lol
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

because even though I was up until 4am talking to him... he still didn't want to let me go... Because I am dead tired this morning and happy about it! Because of all the serious things he talked about last night!
                                First met online: June, 2010
                                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                                Third visit together: August, 2012
                                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X