Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today just because he is.

Comment

I love him today because he handles everything so calmly, including my crazy emotions, and it's really comforting and helps calm me down.
      Last edited by melarie; December 6, 2012, 08:53 PM.
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because even though he loves my hair long, when I tricked him into thinking I cut my hair short, he said I looked pretty!!!
        First met online: June, 2010
        First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
        Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Third visit together: August, 2012
        Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
        Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
        Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
        Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because he thinks of our future together.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he never fails to make time for me, and I always feel like his first priority. He is my everything. <3
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because when I had a second of hesitation about our future together I thought of his smile and my fears melted away.

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I love him today because he agreed to a Skype sleepover last night, even though he has work today and that means a lot to me
                No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love my SO today because: He is so incredibly sweet and supportive. In this day and age, I feel like it never happens, but Stephen is so loving towards me. He has never put me down, called me names, yelled at me or purposely upset me. Whenever we fight he remains calm, and doesn't ever say things he'll regret. I could learn a lot from him. He really is the greatest person I have ever met, and I'm so blessed that he's mine to keep. SO IN LOVE!!

Comment

We had a fight the other day, it was a pretty big one. I was thinking this was it and it was going to be over. Some of it might have been me but I could tell some of it was him. With the time difference the day ended without being able to really talk much through. We both went to be that night very unhappy. Yesterday, I woke up and sent a text telling him I know I over-reacted and was sorry. He called me when I was trying to call him and I knew instantly that everything was going to be fine. He told me that he had woken up to bad weather and was just trying to go about his day when he heard this song on the radio. He said that it made him think of me and he no longer cared about the horrible commute. When he got home he listened to song repeatedly and then sent me the lyrics to it. All my fears are gone again. I love him so much I can't wait till Wednesday when we are back together again for another 3 months.

This is the link for the song if curious. It is an awesome song for LDRs.

https://vroegevogels.vara.nl/Gemist....?&tx_varamedia[mediaid]=198468&cHash=c6ee0f19ad2ea09f4e6ecb3175c717b5

The DJ is in Dutch but the song is in English.
                    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love her today because she cares about me, it's an extremely nice feeling to have permanently.

Comment

I love him today because:
                        He called me to tell me about a movie he's watching. And I love hearing his voice, especially when he calls me babydoll and baby.

Comment

I love him today for his sweet message, see thats all i need to handle the distance. I mean sure i love being spoiled and talking to him as often as i do, but if we cant just one heartfelt message can get me through. I love my baby for that, expressing his love for me. mhmm <3
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because even though he thinks he can't and doesn't do enough to help me when I get down, he is the biggest help in the world.
                            I love him today because yesterday, when I had an emotional breakdown, he changed his entire evening's plans to be there for me and take me out to dinner to cheer me up. He is my hero.

Comment

I love him today because he makes sure I know what he's up to by coming online for a brief moment (since he has no phone and can't call me/txt me)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he didn't get angry when I completely blew up his phone because I was unable to get in touch with him & was so very worried!

Comment

Working...
                                X