• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
    I love her today because she enjoyed the 3-way on Skype
    !

Comment

Because I can tell him anything

Comment

I love him today, because this morning he sang me silly songs while I was waking up. xD

Comment

I love him today because he's agreed to get married on Halloween...in a few years lol

Comment

Because we've been talking about it for so long, but suddenly it's here! We're gearing up to start a life together, with our two little cats and our own apartment.

Comment

I love him today because he has never let a day go by without telling me he loves and misses me. Not even once that he was taken to the hospital!!!

Comment

I love him today because after missing my call he called back just to ask if I wanted anything specific and tell me that he was busy so he would have to call later lol.
                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because of the super amazing dad he is to his son. I hope his son realizes it - because he's a super lucky 12 year old.

Comment

Because he sent me the most adorable text in the small hours... it melted my heart when I woke up in the morning and read it

Comment

Because of how hyped he gets on obscure knowledge, and how damn smart he is. So sexy!!!!
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because waking up to a message that says "I adore you" absolutely melts me.

Comment

I love him today because.... well, I just love him more every day..

nothing in particular does he have to do to make me love him more... it's just the way it is.... as annoying he can be sometimes....
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Because nobody could love me as unconditionally as he does, it's just not possible <3

Comment

I love him today because he helps me tremendously with increasing my self-esteem and also works with me to make me the best mom I can be. He loves me for who I am, tells me I'm amazing, but reminds me daily of my full potential so that I never settle and strive to be the best version of me! He says my son and I are like his family and how much he'll miss us after this week, so I love him today for coming into our lives because I think this is the start of my forever!

Comment

I love him today because he talked to me on the voice chat for a half hour which he really does not like to do. He also switched over to Im till around 100am his time after that. I got a good 5 hours fix of my baby today.
                                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X